Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why it is important to encourage children to wear shoes, I work in a nursery and those kids who are not encouraged to keep on footwear are a nightmare. For a start there is health and safety, secondly in the summer we encourage free flow kids can move from room to garden as much as they like most importantly though you can imagine that with a lot of children of different ages we do a lot of fire drills we dont have time to put on shoes even less so if there was a real fire also we sometimes have to practice our procedure for if we have to go into a lockdown so be a parent for once Stace and say right come on kids wellies on we are going outside instead of oh she wont keep them on and i dont fight it because you are a lazy parent
This! My son is always taking off his shoes. Absolute nause. But I don't just go with it... im like a parrot "shoes on shoes on" and most kids bloody love wellies! Get them with the lights in or whatever and job done! I do let my little one play in our garden barefoot in the summer but it's our small garden that's free of dog mess and is swept regularly. In this "season" as Stacey would say its shoes on shoes on.

Reactions: 9
I bet his balls absolutely stink
I think we should all just change the subject before the papers have to report on mass vomiting across the country.

Although now we are on the subject… I wonder if he boot polishes them like he does his head hair 🤢

Someone change the subject! Quick!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Havent watched her in a while... is that a kinda disney princess doe eyed filter she's using?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else get stressed when people like her do crafts and they are spraying paint and lobbing glitter all over uncovered floors 😬🙈

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.