Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This advert popped up on Facebook they are using a dummy to demonstrate Stacey’s hair now 🤣 How appropriate 🤣

E210A0A2-ED89-427F-B237-1E2FF76E14FA.png
025D90E4-C44D-4C87-8061-4902A819953F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The sister has been round with the diy advent calendar she made her.
Struggle to get back up from feeding the dog; hides body with over sized jumper; rests advent calendar on bump.
Christ, and she said she had 5 kids to get advents for. Actually acknowledged that there are 5.
Nearly choked on my tea!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought I caught a glimpse of Rex in her sisters story on the train
We were on the carousel with them.

to be fair….they were all very pleasant and polite. Rex even held the gate open for us and other strangers. I almost said ‘thank you, Rex!’ then stopped myself cos I thought that might freak him out. But how weird to be a small child and everywhere you go strangers know your name!

Stacey looked really skinny in the face and legs. Was wearing a big baggy coat/shacket and I really couldn’t call if she was pregnant underneath. It’s definitely possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The answer everyone wants to know is did she look pregnant lol
I hate to disappoint but I really couldn’t call it! Skinny legs but big baggy shacket. Did look like there could be a bump under there, but then she also seemed to squeeze quite close to the carousel horses in a way she couldn’t have done if she had a hard bump.
I have pics with her in as they were literally right next to my kids, but I don’t want to post pics of my kids on here!

I hate to disappoint but I really couldn’t call it! Skinny legs but big baggy shacket. Did look like there could be a bump under there, but then she also seemed to squeeze quite close to the carousel horses in a way she couldn’t have done if she had a hard bump.
I have pics with her in as they were literally right next to my kids, but I don’t want to post pics of my kids on here!
My friend I was with has no awareness of who Stacey Solomon is and when I asked if she thinks that lady looks pregnant she didn’t think so.

Reactions: 16

to be fair….they were all very pleasant and polite. Rex even held the gate open for us and other strangers. I almost said ‘thank you, Rex!’ then stopped myself cos I thought that might freak him out. But how weird to be a small child and everywhere you go strangers know your name!

Stacey looked really skinny in the face and legs. Was wearing a big baggy coat/shacket and I really couldn’t call if she was pregnant underneath. It’s definitely possible.
Do you know what, I'm glad to hear little Rex has manners ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33

My friend I was with has no awareness of who Stacey Solomon is and when I asked if she thinks that lady looks pregnant she didn’t think so.
See you could have taken one for the team and pretended to be a fan and got a pic and gave her a huge hug right round the middle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
See you could have taken one for the team and pretended to be a fan and got a pic and gave her a huge hug right round the middle 😂
she was posing for selfies with a couple of women who walked up to her and asked. She was really friendly. I did consider it for a split second but then thought nah I actually can’t be that two faced 🤣

i think it was just her and the little ones with the sister and her family. Didn’t see Joe or the big boys. Her eyelashes were as horrifying in person as they are online.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

If have given myself away as I'd have said "thanks Mick" as I always forget that he's actually named after a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.