Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were on the carousel with them.

to be fair….they were all very pleasant and polite. Rex even held the gate open for us and other strangers. I almost said ‘thank you, Rex!’ then stopped myself cos I thought that might freak him out. But how weird to be a small child and everywhere you go strangers know your name!

Stacey looked really skinny in the face and legs. Was wearing a big baggy coat/shacket and I really couldn’t call if she was pregnant underneath. It’s definitely possible.
There lies the most dangerous part of having your kid on social media, anybody could call that kid and he'd go running thinking they know him because they know his name,only takes parents to take their eyes off them for a second,these clowns think they're beyond anything happening to them though

• Sad
Reactions: 22
she was posing for selfies with a couple of women who walked up to her and asked. She was really friendly. I did consider it for a split second but then thought nah I actually can’t be that two faced 🤣

i think it was just her and the little ones with the sister and her family. Didn’t see Joe or the big boys. Her eyelashes were as horrifying in person as they are online.
Oh I would of been. Trying see if there is a bump or a cushion there 😂 but yeah how scary so many know the kids names. It's not right at all with how much these instagrammers share and sell away their privacy for money

Reactions: 4
There lies the most dangerous part of having your kid on social media, anybody could call that kid and he'd go running thinking they know him because they know his name,only takes parents to take their eyes off them for a second,these clowns think they're beyond anything happening to them though
Yeah it's quite horrifying that you know everything about some people kids of social media and yet you are a complete stranger to them ans their parents! Like you could easily have said that thabk you rex but he's also probably used to strangers knowing him, I mean look at how many people got pictures with them in Disney etc x

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Shooting at home today. Some more shite she will be flogging incoming.....she can't wait to show us all in the hope that we rush to the shops to buy the shite.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Shooting at home today. Some more shite she will be flogging incoming.....she can't wait to show us all in the hope that we rush to the shops to buy the shite.
The ads are going to increase 100% due to the fact Christmas is fast approaching 🤮

Reactions: 12
Lazy Sunday yesterday why does she lie they went out lol beggers belief she needs why she needs to lie like that 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I don't think she's pregnant she's just fat cans of coke, whole packets of biscuits in front of the tv and how often do they have takeaway? I remember once at their old house before she got clever at pre records and hiding things they had takaway five nights in a row plus they seem to eat around 8pm eating that late then plonking yourself in front of the tv you are not going to burn it off. If she was pregnant she would definitely have said her engagement on her posts has really dropped. Probably about to do a maternity range with ITS now ive said that 😂

• Haha
I reckon an ITS shoot today. Jamie is in London and he only comes down for her, Jac Jossa or Billie. If she’s doing a party range like the others god help us 🙄 otherwise some sort of Xmas range I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ITS release so much fast fashion don’t they?! It’s actually shocking how fast they release collections with all the different Z list celebs.

Reactions: 14
ITS release so much fast fashion don’t they?! It’s actually shocking how fast they release collections with all the different Z list celebs.
what's more shocking is that people actually buy the tit. SS is an X factor reject who's made her name acting ditzy to a load of SAHM, Billie is the same and Jac Jossa has only ever been in Eastenders and won IAC about 3 years ago?

I wouldn't dream of wearing something associated with their names on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How much of it do ITS actually sell though? Ive been on the site a few times just to be nosey and they always seem to have a sale on and the reductions are huge! I saw someone in town aswell wearing a blouse with lemons on from one of SS ranges and it was the thinnest cheapest looking crap ive ever seen

Reactions: 8
How much of it do ITS actually sell though? Ive been on the site a few times just to be nosey and they always seem to have a sale on and the reductions are huge! I saw someone in town aswell wearing a blouse with lemons on from one of SS ranges and it was the thinnest cheapest looking crap ive ever seen
When a collection first comes out from one of these z listers, they sell it at extortionate prices and then a week or two later they are in the sale. I don’t think they order loads of items, but the sheep seem to buy the clothes.

Reactions: 6
That’s a bump. Surely???? It’s perfectly formed. I’ve had six kids and my stomach only looks like that if I’m pregnant

I don’t usually follow this thread but I’ve just seen Stacey’s stories in that dress and thought if that’s not a bump then I’ll eat my own face. She must have messages about it by now and if she wasn’t she would address it laced with body positivity tit, surely? 🤪

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.