Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah Rexy with a stapler and hot glue gun. Wtf 😳 I’m a crafter and I’ve burnt myself with hot glue before. Silly mare that she is!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Rex with a hot glue gun 🙈
40000 brown paper bags stuck together and you get a gorgeous brown bag snowflake ❄
What’s wrong with a bloody pritt stick eh? Oh no, not for Stace, she’d much rather have her three year old in charge of molten hot glue it seems. What’s wrong with the woman? 🤦‍♀️

Seriously though, I’m guessing she doesn’t keep her craft things under lock and key and so what happens when Rex decides to do some crafting on his own and finds and plugs the bloody thing in? 🙀

Still at least her depressingly beige start to Christmas doesn’t have me feeling in the mood at all, which given it’s November (and 11th November at that, ignorant twit) is a good thing. A bad thing however is she’ll now be inundating and bombarding us with this tit for the next six odd weeks, deep joy. 🙄😖

Christmas crafting with Stacey? I can honestly think of much I’d rather have to endure less, well perhaps being forced to watch Loose Women but crafting’s definitely a close second! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beige bleeping snowflakes.

Just when you think her awful crafts reached a peak with the Christmas tree made of pampas grass, no, there was more/ worse to come...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Be careful with that,that's a hole punch!"....then proceeds to films a 3 & half year old playing with a hot glue gun! Way to go Stacey! Oh and you won't see her full tutorial......until her crafting with Stacey Christmas special airs. She's filmed something because Decluttering Dollies posted the other week that her and her daughter filmed it with Stacey.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t it funny how different she speaks on LW. That wierd breathy voice and stupid laugh is clearly all an act.

Reactions: 23
Isn’t it funny how different she speaks on LW. That wierd breathy voice and stupid laugh is clearly all an act.
Yes! Literally just came here to say the same thing about the hello fresh advert they’re on!

The advert has just been on tv and her eyes are so big! Even when she smiles! I’m like the big bad wolf over here like ‘my what big eyes you have’! Why isn’t she all squinty!!! Her voice isn’t high pitched or breathy or all over the place, she speaks nicely and clearly in a deeper voice with perfect pitch and spacing and no ditzy idiot laugh. Their ‘banter’ was funny and she seemed like a normal person.

If she was like that on instagram I might even follow her!! I used to like her actually before I saw her instagram when she was hanging her crisps, pole dancing with a mop and talking in that stupid breathy/nasally voice.

Reactions: 12
She definitely trying to get rex a modeling contract the way she's leaving his hair etc! It needs a good tidy up if he likes it long that's fine but it needs looking after it just looks like a lions mane bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seen peanut in and out where the dog she “rescued” ?? Has she god rid of it already??

Reactions: 3
Why is she repeating 'snowlakes" back to him, why not correct him? I don't understand when people do this 😩

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.