Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I am absolutely floored at what a tone deaf buffoon she is. The clip in her stories where she’s cradling a small skeleton saying ‘they’ve had a baby!’ while it’s Baby Loss Awareness Week?? Read the room you absolute tit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
More to the point, why does she furnish her house with cream sofas?
The absolute state of that den, needing a deep clean, and the need to put those foul furry granny covers on her living room sofas, just shows that she doesn't teach her kids to respect their home at all.
Yet she still buys/is gifted numerous cream sofas.
my friends boyfriend ended up doing some work at Pickle Manor and he said the kids were running around and just pissing on the floor

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

kayl1986

VIP Member
I reckon she's pretty much on track for a Christmas baby.
Yeah I reckon it’ll be an announcement Xmas with a baby and she thought she just needed a shit and she don’t know how it happened 🙄 everyone lately is announcing and waiting until 20 weeks most are so she’s got to do one better.

It’s go

Its going to be the Nativity🙏🏻 all over again - the 2nd coming (or 5th coming in her case). She will pop out to the shed to find more Christmas tatt 🌟 will have a contraction and pop another one out just like that 👶. Rex will actually cut the umbilical cord I expect. Her sheep will actually feel they have played a part as they are, well, Sheep 🐑🐑🐑 She will either deny she knew she was pregnant or make a big thing about feeling embarrassed about another pregnancy in these hard economic times.

To be fair I think Mrs H has her hands full with the oldest one with his Special Needs and the little one doesn’t sleep so I would be surprised if she had another one yet. Plus she does actually parent her kids, not let them sleep where they drop in their daytime clothes etc. Stacey wouldn’t want her taking some of the limelight anyway and would relish the opportunity of getting one up on Hinch Farm.
Hinch doesn’t parent. She has a stay at home husband and a mum on standby. She’s never alone with her children. No ronnie is only used for engagement. He talks very well but she cuts the video off fast. I wouldn’t believe a thing that comes from her mouth about anything. Lennie thing is to try to be relatable. They both don’t have jobs so I’m sure they’ve not got it hard in slightest. She’ll be pregnant soon if not already as she’s got to keep up with Stacey and everyone else who seems to be having girls atm

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What sort of shop is selling a baby skeleton and what sort of people are buying them? I can’t get onboard with that I’m afraid (maybe I’m being too sensitive)
Nope, thought the exact same thing. It’s Babyloss Awareness Week as well. Tone deaf bitch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

BBC1HD

VIP Member
It's probably another boy so she can't be fucked to make content out of this one. It'll be going straight into the annex where Mandy can do skin to skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
She honestly gets on my last fucking nerve. Her and the rest of the cunts who promote that ITS shite all put their name to do it they couldn’t draw a match stick man let alone design all that tat

• Haha
Reactions: 45

marypoppins21

What a vile cunt she is.

Thinking of all of those who have sadly experienced baby loss and who may have had bad thoughts and feelings brought back by her absolutely non-sensical behaviour. How she hasn’t been called out is beyond me.
I’m still cross!! I lost my 7 month old grandson to SIDS & was lighting a candle & thinking what you would give to see his little face again & hold him & that arsehole is posting that at the exact time when parents / relatives are feeling overwhelming sadness & sensitive. I mean I don’t know why I’m surprised she was banging on about her kids when Brenda Edwards had just lost her son. She’s doesn’t give a shit about anybody but herself & lining her own sweaty pockets!! I don’t follow her but it flashed up on my Instagram somehow! Cheers Instagram! 😒🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Asparagus123

VIP Member
It’s just so wrong when you think about it
someone who has millions is being sent free food and being paid to promote it !

I would be more impressed and influenced if hello fresh sent boxes to people in need and watched them review the food boxes 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Thread suggestion;

Stacey Solomon #75: We’re all wondering if Stacey’s pregnant or not;
When they’ve not even the room for the children they’ve got! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Also similar costs with LadBaby Mum. But yeah Stace, designed by little old you
The same with the striped jumper she claimed took her 2 years to design YET JD Williams online was selling it last year as it featured in a magazine - see attached photos! The only slight difference is her zip is slightly longer by centimetres. She is full of lies. Wish the papers would expose her for the fraud she is. I think ITS buy these clothes from an oversees supplier.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Just seen the baby skeleton, the way she’s actually holding it like a baby. I know the woman is a sandwich short of a picnic but how can she not see how distasteful and wrong that is?! Thankfully I’ve never gone through the agony of losing a baby but even I was insulted by this! Absolute idiot

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
But this was in her stories.....detergent and softener Kilner Jars
So she buys the laundry detergent…..in its original packaging……fills the green jars with it as that’s her ‘bulk cupboard’…..to then fill the spunky jars with it….:just to put a wash on…..no wonder she has no time to do anything in a day if she wastes her life pouring shit from one jar to the next

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

sercombe

Ermmm am I the only one who thinks these containers look like they are filled with spunk juice and piss?! 🤢🤢🤣🤣

View attachment 1718217
theres no sticker on them…so how do we know what they are? Everything needs a label… if only she knew someone… 😏😏😏😏😏

*just incase anyone doesn’t realise.. i’m being sarcastic lol nothing needs a sticker… just keep it in the package it was purchased in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
Yes that’s the impression I got from what he was saying ! Very odd thing to compare it too
He should’ve said ‘it’s like that time between Christmas and new year when you don’t know what day it is or when the shops are open and everything is all over the place and you’re just a bit adrift’. Not compared it to losing a baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I get so angry when I hear people like Stacey and Hinch say that they’ve designed the outfits in their range. No you have not! Another person has -a proper designer. You are just the overpaid employed salesperson, chosen because of your talent to manipulative and lie to others, making them trust you and buy from you. Hope this insta life comes crashing down - I’d love to see how these influencers would be able to cope without the freebies and the paid adverts and the inability to buy their followers 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35