Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please feel free to do a proper re-cap.

Mod edit, title breaks rules. Always report any concerns or post in forum business rather than derail a thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s currently doing a live with Primark kids. More primark kids stuff coming next week. I didn’t watch for long.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She honestly gets on my last bleeping nerve. Her and the rest of the cunts who promote that ITS shite all put their name to do it they couldn’t draw a match stick man let alone design all that tat

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m sorry but if I saw someone walking down the street in that bloody ugly great white duvet coat abomination I’d be checking they hadn’t escaped from somewhere not where they’d got it from! 😳😖

I’ve also just accidently strayed onto the Primark Kids live but left pretty darn quickly, sheesh, is there anything this woman won’t sell?! Saying that, she has just had two expensive Disney holidays to pay for, oooops, no, sorry, I mean an expensive Disney holiday and one charity holiday rescue mission, to pay for I suppose! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She must be making so much money right now
Primark kids
ITS coats
Filming SYLO
Air Wick Winter scents
Hello Fresh ads with Joe
Make up the other day
Pickle Cottage book

that’s all been in the last week and is only what I can remember, there might have been more 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Primark kids
ITS coats
Filming SYLO
Air Wick Winter scents
Hello Fresh ads with Joe
Make up the other day
Pickle Cottage book

that’s all been in the last week and is only what I can remember, there might have been more 🤯
The photo shoot she did for the jewellery (not yet announced) and last night was at an event that seemed to be about periods but was actually to promote an iron (vitamin) product.

Reactions: 16
Was that 3/4 ads in one day?ITS, Primark and the book, now anyone that calls her genuine after that needs to give their heads a wobble, she's ripping the piss out of every one of those sheep that but her made in china tat.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Primark kids
ITS coats
Filming SYLO
Air Wick Winter scents
Hello Fresh ads with Joe
Make up the other day
Pickle Cottage book

That air wick winter scent smells bleeping awful! No way will that sell 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Kids working for their trip to Disney.
Yep, roll em out, even the teen had to be roped in. Of course, he will cooperate as its likely he will want a cut of his earnings now.
What a scruffy bunch they all look, rolling about in their fire risk primani.
Does she ever turn anything down?
Naaaah
#sorryourlifeout&pimpyourkidsout

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I went through 2 pages of the most liked posts and there were no thread suggestions. I went with this from @Bestlife@60 as I still find it funny, obviously if it offends you speak to the admins.
View attachment 1650821

I would do a re-cap but honestly I can't be arsed.
Stacey went to Disneyland Paris for the second time in the space of a month or two. The swanky cow, is still a lying, manipulative, ugly bleep.

Please feel free to do a proper re-cap.
Whoo hoo, get me. Thanks fuckers😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
At the pumpkin patch but not wearing one of her own designed coats I see….wants the public to shell out their hard earned cash on something she claims she lives in….yet there she is….not even wearing it 🤔🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
At the pumpkin patch but not wearing one of her own designed coats I see….wants the public to shell out their hard earned cash on something she claims she lives in….yet there she is….not even wearing it 🤔🤷‍♀️
Cos Rex and rose will be dressed in primark clothes. Can’t having her clashing brands 😉

Reactions: 12
Shouldn't them stories at the pumpkin patch be declared as ads if they're wearing her primary range?

Reactions: 12
Also similar costs with LadBaby Mum. But yeah Stace, designed by little old you
The same with the striped jumper she claimed took her 2 years to design YET JD Williams online was selling it last year as it featured in a magazine - see attached photos! The only slight difference is her zip is slightly longer by centimetres. She is full of lies. Wish the papers would expose her for the fraud she is. I think ITS buy these clothes from an oversees supplier.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.