Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of breath from running over so fast to say what everyone else has already said, that’s SURELY a bump!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or does that dress seem really old fashioned? Like something you might wear to a Christmas do in the 80s?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That dress doesn't not suit her! End of roll my arse you'd only be able to make a couple of dresses! Just tell the truth you wanted sequins but you couldn't used recycled stuff on this dress its no biggie!

Reactions: 15
THATS DEFINITELY A BUMP. I have 3 kids and a flabby takeaway tummy to go with it but my tummy.does not protrude like that. Either pregnant or she really needs to address her abdominal muscles because that tummy. BABY for sure. Why is she being such a stupid twit about it

Reactions: 16
Couldn't care less if she's pregnant or not, she does it all for attention and engagement.

That dress, on the other hand, is disgusting. You couldn't pay me to wear that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As a sustainability manager that messaging about end of roll sequins in green washing at its best. Absolute disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Do you reckon she’ll use the troll angle?

Be all like ‘I’ve hated not being honest with you guys, you’re all like my little family but I get so many horrible messages blah blah blah’

Reactions: 13
The dress is truly awful and yes get a bra on love 🤮
Interesting she snuck in there won’t be many of the dresses so they’ll defo be sold out straight away by her sheep.
Remember when Cheryl Cole went on the One Show and had a tuxedo waistcoat/trousers. Everyone had been speculating before that how she must be pregnant then once on the show there was no doubt yet nothing was mentioned. What’s the big secret?

Reactions: 5
Do you reckon she’ll use the troll angle?

Be all like ‘I’ve hated not being honest with you guys, you’re all like my little family but I get so many horrible messages blah blah blah’
Definitely! Or the cost of living etc if she is she'll have some ridiculous excuse for not saying, rather than just saying she didn't want to tell anyone lol

Maybe it is end of roll or roll stored for years more like all kept from the 80s as that material is definitely not used now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20221114-141040_Instagram.jpg

Definitely! Or the cost of living etc if she is she'll have some ridiculous excuse for not saying, rather than just saying she didn't want to tell anyone lol

Maybe it is end of roll or roll stored for years more like all kept from the 80s as that material is definitely not used now lol
Also it's 'end of roll' surely there'd be enough to make a couple of items....not a whole collection!? Looks tit anyway

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She must make ITS some money otherwise why would they use her? She looks like a sack of tit no idea how to stand/pose and her tit nearly flopped out at one point i wouldnt ask her to model my pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was very much on the “she’s not pregnant just doing it for attention “ team but now I’ve seen that sparkly dress surely that’s got to be a bump! If not and that’s just bloat then she really needs to seek medical advice!

She must make ITS some money otherwise why would they use her? She looks like a sack of tit no idea how to stand/pose and her tit nearly flopped out at one point i wouldnt ask her to model my pyjamas.
Adam (ITS boss) loves anyone with a high instagram following and SS has the highest of all the collabs. If you look on his grid, ignoring Charlotte Crosby because she is his best friend 🙄, there are more photos of SS than any of the other ITS girls. Some of them aren’t even on his grid at all. I think SS does well for them because her minions hang off every word she says and rush out and buy her crap 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why would someone pay £40 for end of roll material🥴 made into a crappy dress that they’ve spent 2 years in the making for 🤥

• Haha
£40 and under 😂. Who are buying these dresses? New look has some really nice Christmas dresses this year and well under budget! Ffs! And I’m sure I had a dress like that from new look a few years ago 😂 she’s so unoriginal!
and why does ITS let her model these clothes on her own? When everyone else gets a proper photoshoot!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.