Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was very careful not to do a side view, but when she's poncing about you can just about make out how wide she is front to back... I reckon that dress is a size 16 to get round the bump and that's why it's baggy on top and makes her boobs look so droopy.

Reactions: 11
She was very careful not to do a side view, but when she's poncing about you can just about make out how wide she is front to back... I reckon that dress is a size 16 to get round the bump and that's why it's baggy on top and makes her boobs look so droopy.

I was willing her to turn to the side 😂
It must be exhausting keeping it a secret (if she is definitely pregnant) she isn’t special enough to have to go to extremes to hide it haha

Reactions: 9
I just can’t imagine her wanting another baby so soon ! But looking at those pics she does have a bit of a bump but then she’s has a bump for ages 🤷‍♀️ I just don’t know 🤣
720F580A-4AD4-48D9-9644-CC0CCD54CA88.jpeg
C14BCDCD-FB24-4CAA-AC54-DDCFD53BBD35.jpeg
B27C119A-C038-469B-8F96-B1E978FA0998.png

Reactions: 3
I’ve never known a dress to have an almost orgasmic response!
She never turned to the side which you would normally do showing off a dress.
And how come the press (The Scum) haven’t jumped on the “is she, isn’t she” comments? Normally everything ends up on there!
And the second dress clung to the bump when she removed the belt.

• Haha
Really sick of people saying ‘if that’s not a bump she needs medical advice’ etc. Maybe it is maybe it isn’t but if it isn’t, it doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with her. I permanently look 8 months pregnant as I have severe diastasis recti, and carry weight on my tummy too. I’d be gutted if people were saying I need ‘serious medical advice’. I know much slimmer ladies than me with the same thing. I have one friend who’s actually child free, really slim arms and legs, huge big sticking out tummy. All bodies are different guys…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Really sick of people saying ‘if that’s not a bump she needs medical advice’ etc. Maybe it is maybe it isn’t but if it isn’t, it doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with her. I permanently look 8 months pregnant as I have severe diastasis recti, and carry weight on my tummy too. I’d be gutted if people were saying I need ‘serious medical advice’. I know much slimmer ladies than me with the same thing. I have one friend who’s actually child free, really slim arms and legs, huge big sticking out tummy. All bodies are different guys…
I agree, it's just Stacey uses everything to her advantage and for attention/engagement. But then most people aren't like her, sorry you are going through that x

Reactions: 2
i think she’s just teasing us now ,no denying there’s a baby due In January Stacey, or I’ll eat my slipper.

Reactions: 4
Why wouldn't you turn around to show the dress off properly? Oh yeah, cos she's hiding her bump.

• Haha
That last dress such amazing quality i can see her ugly black granny pants through it and i dont have the best eyesight

• Sick
  • Haha
How much of it do ITS actually sell though? Ive been on the site a few times just to be nosey and they always seem to have a sale on and the reductions are huge! I saw someone in town aswell wearing a blouse with lemons on from one of SS ranges and it was the thinnest cheapest looking crap ive ever seen
I bought a top for holidays off ITS this summer, €40, looked cute, washed once, UNWEARABLE now!! It shrank at least 1 size 🤷‍♀️ total rip off

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Maybe her "I couldn't actually wait to show you this it's too exciting" is really about her baby bump?!? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤪

Reactions: 2
I made that comment and yes I understand what you’re saying and apologise for causing any offence to you or anyone else… however I think a lot of things that are said in this forum would cause many people to be gutted if they were said to them…

Reactions: 24
Ah now, why is Rose wearing a cushion cover out in 'the woods' 🙄

• Haha
I made that comment and yes I understand what you’re saying and apologise for causing any offence to you or anyone else… however I think a lot of things that are said in this forum would cause many people to be gutted if they were said to them…
Yeah but it’s meant to be more about influencers’ choices and actions. Say all the horrible things you want about people exploiting their kids for content or wearing ridiculous eyelashes or gurning at a camera or belittling their husband or ignoring their stepson or chewing like a horse on their stories….I don’t do any of those things so I don’t need to be gutted about it 🤣 but a body shape is something that can’t really be controlled and that many people reading might also share, through no fault of their own. I just think it’s different. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yeah but it’s meant to be more about influencers’ choices and actions. Say all the horrible things you want about people exploiting their kids for content or wearing ridiculous eyelashes or gurning at a camera or belittling their husband or ignoring their stepson or chewing like a horse on their stories….I don’t do any of those things so I don’t need to be gutted about it 🤣 but a body shape is something that can’t really be controlled and that many people reading might also share, through no fault of their own. I just think it’s different. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️
Ok aren’t we all commenting on her stomach looking like there’s a bump?? Jesus Christ

I’m guessing it’s going to be the announcement with her “big Christmas front door display”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.