Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she repeating 'snowlakes" back to him, why not correct him? I don't understand when people do this 😩
Because she's a bleeping moron. Most people wouldn't let a young child loose with a hot glue gun or a hole punch either but hey! Common sense and Skanky aren't exactly bedfellows. And she's a bleep.

Reactions: 12
She definitely trying to get rex a modeling contract the way she's leaving his hair etc! It needs a good tidy up if he likes it long that's fine but it needs looking after it just looks like a lions mane bless him.
Yes but then people would see the REAL colour of his hair and that it's not actually blonde like she portrays

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perhaps if she wants to bring Christmas to cunty cottage, she might want to actually invest in things that are even remotely related to Christmas.
How boring.

Reactions: 6
Gemma Atkinson‘a next ITS collection is mum and daughter based. Wonder why Stacey and Rose didn’t get that one?

Reactions: 6
And there's her sheep followers who comment this!! Are they Friggin blind for crying out loud!!!
And she can sing!!! Like wow 😂😂 of all the things she can bring to the table they are so lucky she can sing. Shame she can’t wash them and provide the real basic elements of care isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks about 8 months gone sat on that swing.

This is either all leading to a 'surprise' Christmas baby, or she's a complete weirdo and is putting a cushion up her jumper so that people think she's pregnant and it ups her engagement. There's no way that is baby weight, bloating and/ or bad posture.

Reactions: 17
That flour is going to me lovely to clear up when one of the kids or dogs knocks it over. Although if anything gets knocked over, it’s more likely the whole thing will go up in flames!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks about 8 months gone sat on that swing.

This is either all leading to a 'surprise' Christmas baby, or she's a complete weirdo and is putting a cushion up her jumper so that people think she's pregnant and it ups her engagement. There's no way that is baby weight, bloating and/ or bad posture.
Patiently awaiting the birth of the new king/queen on Xmas day in her stable - sorry office. I think she’s hidden it because she made such a fuss about rose being her last and the whole “cost of living comments” she’s made in an interview. But she will get her “precious sister for baby rose” headlines 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Patiently awaiting the birth of the new king/queen on Xmas day in her stable - sorry office. I think she’s hidden it because she made such a fuss about rose being her last and the whole “cost of living comments” she’s made in an interview. But she will get her “precious sister for baby rose” headlines 🙄🙄
And it will be born before Xmas but she will make out it born on that day like she did with Rose on her birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stacey solomon#75 is she pregnant is she not? Waiting for baby to be born in the office/stable on Xmas day 😂

Reactions: 14
Have you seen L’s stepmums insta? Constant stream of pics of her designer clad pampered princess so I’m not sure he even gets a look in there either
I think he does because when he is with them he is dressed lovely and always in the photos.

I think she used the box dye as it is tit, like Holly Willoughby's. I wasn't offended and I've had to resort to blonde box dyes (trying to save money) and they are not the same as going to a professional hairdresser. There is no need for her to keep up this I'm so poor narrative. It winds me up no end.
I just can't get away from her pop to the supermarket there she is. That I just want to smash up the aisle then this popped up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.