Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at that cleaning thing with hinch.
She does look pregnant. I know she’s had 4 kids and kids or not women's bodies go through a lot and as a chubby woman I wouldn’t shame anyone for being ‘overweight’ but the rest of her is slim, usually her stomach doesn’t ‘stick out’ that much and isn’t as rounded and it might be bloat from period/pasta but it’s been like it for a while so I doubt it.

I don’t think her going on rides or sipping alcohol means she isn’t pregnant either as she’s smoked during pregnancy so is clearly ok with low-medium risk things.

Reactions: 13
She does look pregnant. I know she’s had 4 kids and kids or not women's bodies go through a lot and as a chubby woman I wouldn’t shame anyone for being ‘overweight’ but the rest of her is slim, usually her stomach doesn’t ‘stick out’ that much and isn’t as rounded and it might be bloat from period/pasta but it’s been like it for a while so I doubt it.

I don’t think her going on rides or sipping alcohol means she isn’t pregnant either as she’s smoked during pregnancy so is clearly ok with low-medium risk things.
Totally agree, drinking or going on rides wouldn’t bother her if she was pregnant, she cares more about herself than the baby inside her, she’s shown that by smoking during pregnancy.

Reactions: 8
I reckon she's due in December. I commented back in June on one of her ASDA / Tesco trips that I thought she was pregnant and reckon she was about 3 months then which would make her about 7 months now.

Reactions: 6
Surely if she was actually pregnant she would be better trying to hide it so she could do a proper reveal

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but how sad must your life be if you bought one of her ITS dresses and then went to a book signing while wearing it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So kind hearted and generous Saint Stacey of the bleeding hearts, decided to gift her air freshener and book to a lady undergoing chemo.
Just what a cancer patient needs eh! Possible carcogenic crap to clog up her lungs and nasal passages.
But hey, here's a video of her dancing brat to get you through it.
Completely brain dead 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 23
If she’s not pregnant why is she wearing that big black jumper dress. I didn’t watch Sunday brunch. Or maybe she’s put on a lot of weight but she was the same in her wedding boobs couldn’t fit in her dress🤔 still waiting for pregnancy announcement though

Reactions: 3
Haha creepy dave was there too. Giving hinch a good old grope

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The state of her in that jumper and coat, bloody hell.

I think there are a few possibles with this is she / isn't she situation.

Most likely she isn't, but she loves the speculation as it ups her engagement. I'm also wondering if she's going for some kind of 'real bodies' campaign, maybe with a new company, hence why she seems to be trying to make herself look bigger by slouching and sticking her stomach out.

The other possibility, and it's the sort of thing only a massive liar like SSS could even consider trying to pull off... not mentioning it at all and then at Christmas, they get a special delivery of baby no 5!* On Christmas Day. And no, she never knew, what a wonderful surprise etc.

* Yes I know it's 6 including Harry but she never bloody includes him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The state of her in that jumper and coat, bloody hell.

I think there are a few possibles with this is she / isn't she situation.

Most likely she isn't, but she loves the speculation as it ups her engagement. I'm also wondering if she's going for some kind of 'real bodies' campaign, maybe with a new company, hence why she seems to be trying to make herself look bigger by slouching and sticking her stomach out.

The other possibility, and it's the sort of thing only a massive liar like SSS could even consider trying to pull off... not mentioning it at all and then at Christmas, they get a special delivery of baby no 5!* On Christmas Day. And no, she never knew, what a wonderful surprise etc.

* Yes I know it's 6 including Harry but she never bloody includes him.
Oooh, maybe she’s going to do a Kylie??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.