Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a video of them at a cleaning show (who the duck would want to go to a cleaning show) and saw her and Hinch turning up (with some others who I have no idea who they were)
Dirty Dave hugging all the Stacey/Hinch fans too as if he’s some sort of celeb 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just saw a video of them at a cleaning show (who the duck would want to go to a cleaning show) and saw her and Hinch turning up (with some others who I have no idea who they were)
Dirty Dave hugging all the Stacey/Hinch fans too as if he’s some sort of celeb 🤮🤢
'I'm Stacey 's dad ,come 'ere let me cop a feel of yer minky" 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Theres a photo on the Hinch thread of her at the cleaning show with a massive white puffa coat wrapped round her, inside, with a thick jumper dress on. It’s so obvious now, the bump the baggy clothes etc
What annoys me is that t she thinks we’re all stupid and she can wonder about 4 or 5 month pregnant and no one will notice. I think she’s gotten a real god complex about herself and the sheep and corporate yes people have her believing she can do whatever she wants.

Reactions: 11
His hair looks more and more ridiculous. Why is he dyeing it black ffs? Looks like a black brillo pad stuck on his head!

He'd look far better if he kept to his natural ginger and just had a number 1 or 2 all over. There's no shame in losing your hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
His hair looks more and more ridiculous. Why is he dyeing it black ffs? Looks like a black brillo pad stuck on his head!

He'd look far better if he kept to his natural ginger and just had a number 1 or 2 all over. There's no shame in losing your hair.
he probably couldn’t get any of that gofybr crap he puts on there to match his natural shade

Reactions: 4
He’s a strange looking individual.
So is she. I thought he was better looking than her, but both are equally ugly. I still can't believe Kara Tointon went out with him, it can't have been because of his looks or personality so he must be packing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So is she. I thought he was better looking than her, but both are equally ugly. I still can't believe Kara Tointon went out with him, it can't have been because of his looks or personality so he must be packing.
Was he maybe more famous than her at the time?

He also look like he has an afro, is it a tupee or hair transplant? Look at his hair on I'm a celeb to know 🤭 don't think a transplant can work that magic lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was he maybe more famous than her at the time?

He also look like he has an afro, is it a tupee or hair transplant? Look at his hair on I'm a celeb to know 🤭 don't think a transplant can work that magic lol
I'm not sure, I think both were on ee and it was at its prime then, so equally famous, it just astounds me that she dated him.

His hair is very strange

Reactions: 3
Here we go. I thought she’d try to keep that coat on to be honest.
What the duck is she wearing??? It doesn't go at all. She knew that she was meeting people would be having photo taken and she wears that hideous outfit. She does look pregnant, we need someone who was there to say if they felt she was. 🤔

I

I’ve a holiday booked to Aruba with the other half & children but I don’t like any of them, fancy going instead? 😂
Just tell me when 🤣😂

View attachment 1633867

isn’t this still a lie?? About Joe and rose?
Just had a thought 🤔 do you think that she said that they hadn't had a family holiday because Harry wasn't there 🤷🏼‍♀️
No your right I didn't think so either 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.