Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play she is full of tit 💩💩💩 How do these people who puff hot air up her arse not wake up to her narrative??? 🤔🤔🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Her sister will have most likely have had to book 2 rooms as disney have very few for more. However she will not have had to book meals plans for more than 5 and the price will have adjusted to a little less as there was only five rather than 8. Her story is bullshit that she may as well have went cause she didn't need to and infact it did cost more her going

She is so patronising to her sheep and they lap up her tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I would have more respect if she had just said Rex had already been a few weeks before to Disney instead of trying to make out she was there to take photos and videos of her sisters family. Also call bullshit on not posting because it wasn’t her holiday- but she posts about every other event she goes to???

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Who’s going to the book signing? I have a tray of eggs and some rotten tomatoes……

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Since Stacey loves Disney so much and clearly reads this thread I’m just going to drop this here…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1633500The way I RAN here,”it depends on how much your family love Disney” please you could love it so much but can’t afford it so what a way to guilt trip.

hasn’t been abroad since 2019.. I’m sorry you went 6 weeks ago no??

what a load of bollocks
She’s obv stuck in 2019, lying bleep

And it conveniently coincided eith a week that the older boys were with their Dads
but she’s said joe had them surely we should believe her, after all everything she tells her sheep is true

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t think anyone spotted Rose. Some people thought Joe was filmed helping carry the bags into the train station but that was their home station so he could have just driven them there.
Seems sus that Disney said they’d only let her go if she booked two rooms though. Why would that be a rule?!
They'd have to have 2 rooms as a family of 5. It probably wasn't much more expensive for Stacey and Rex to go. There'd have only been 1 space in the room left, as they're nearly all for families of 4. Which I'm guessing is why Z and L didn't go

Reactions: 7
Let’s all feel for poor Stacey and take a quiet moment to take in just what hardship she has had to endure. I mean she really, really didn’t want to go to EuroDisney, honest she didn’t, but she had to swoop in and save her sister’s holiday as without her, well, they’d have never been able to go away and instead forced to sleep in a cardboard box at the end of the garden, or summit. 🤦‍♀️

Y’see the problem with us on Tattle is we don’t appreciate what a sacrifice Stacey made going to Disney; I mean it meant so little to her it was almost like she wasn’t there at all?! Eh?! How the duck d’you work that out then Stacey? Oh and what a kick in the face to people who literally scrimp, save and work their arses off to take their family there on a holiday as a lifetime; you go supposed just to make up the numbers and don’t even enjoy it and actually consider your taking part as if all it was, was as an act of charity?! Even coming from her that sounds utterly ridiculous! 😳🤦‍♀️

Of course she allowed Rex to take part in the charitable deed too as that’s just what a spoilt child with no boundaries, routine or is never told ‘no’ needs; two very expensive, what some may class as ‘holiday of a lifetime’s’ in as many months. 😳 Oh and the fact she left two (as tbf lights aside, Roess won’t remember) children/teenagers who could appreciate Disney behind is obviously completely understandable, well it is if you’re a tit mother like she is.😡

You can pat yourself on the back all you like for ‘fielding’ that question Stacey but tbh you’ve just made it worse. Now you come across as a spoilt, entitled witch with no respect or understanding of the real value or worth of anything. Doing your sister a favour might be providing some childcare, giving them something they need, y’know normal everyday stuff that people do. Instead Saint Stacey here wants to be considered a martyr because *cue big eyes, trembly voice and fiddling with necklace* she took one of her favourite children to Disneyland Paris on holiday to help her sister out, awwwww, bless ‘er.😖

duck off Stacey. duck. Right. Off. 🤬🙀

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Also her sister wouldn't have had to book a meal plan for more than the five of them even with two rooms hahahahaah lier lier pants are on fire
When you book a room, the cost is how many you’re booking for not how many can stay in the room, so there’s no ‘already paid for’ she will have had to pay extra to stay so there was no ‘it’s already been paid for’ we have a 4 room but only two of us are going, that doesn’t mean I can take two more ppl unless I pay for them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Had she been abroad with Rex when he was a baby? Like before the pandemic? Otherwise he wouldn’t have had a passport for the earlier trip unless all these trips were planned much further in advance than she is letting on 🧐
Yes they went to the Maldives when he was a baby

Reactions: 8
Listen to the way she says it, "a few of you asking me this aswell, NO we did NOT go on family holiday" OK OK Stace calm down, it's not like you're getting defensive or anything..... you took golden child to Disney in August, you didn't do ANYONE a favour. You and your sister are not short of money, your sister runs a LABEL MAKING company. Literallt printing off pieces of sticky paper. She can take holidays when she wants. The very fact she's made up this over elaborate explanation just makes it sound worse. "It wos a fava guyzzzz we dint even enjoy it or nuffink I was just there as a glorified photo person" I wonder was there anyone else they could have asked to go who enjoys spending time with their grandchildren who also likes to take photos....no? Nobody springs to mind. duck OFF STACEY YOU SKANK

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Lies get worse and worse with her. As if she is making out first time abroad then comes out she went few weeks ago because she had to. Corpse sisters holiday would be nothing without her. I hope people see her for what she is now. If someone gives too much info they're lying. So defensive and def reads here

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm usually a lurker but can't believe her Disney explanation. Surely everyone can see through that, she couldn't sound more "caught out" if she tried.
Not their holiday? She's making sound as if they just stood still and watched while her sister's family had fun.

Has she mentioned being in disney before? Was there even a tiny mention of it at the time or was it hushed up?

Reactions: 18
Need to catch up with the thread, but cba. I've just looked at her stories, what a load of tit about tagging onto her sisters holiday. I'm sure all the mindless sheep will believe it. She really is teflon.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Need to catch up with the thread, but cba. I've just looked at her stories, what a load of tit about tagging onto her sisters holiday. I'm sure all the mindless sheep will believe it. She really is teflon.
Oh yeah there is more positive comments then negative on an OK article I've seen 🙄 hopefully the sheep will open their eyes soon

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Read this 🤣
I’m sorry but it’s hilarious that an article about SSS was suggested for you 😂

I’ve just caught up on her august Disney lies. I don’t understand how people still believe her, I don’t want to be mean but they must be lacking some common sense brain cells.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.