Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1633867

isn’t this still a lie?? About Joe and rose?
I don’t think anyone spotted Rose. Some people thought Joe was filmed helping carry the bags into the train station but that was their home station so he could have just driven them there.
Seems sus that Disney said they’d only let her go if she booked two rooms though. Why would that be a rule?!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I did think it was just her and rex as we never actually rose, her sister will have had to book 2 rooms to be fair as there are only a few rooms that have for over 4, she stayed at Newport bay this time and they have 6 rooms. But she is lying out her teeth why she didn't post lol

Reactions: 11
I feel like Joe could have taken Rose and the boys to Paris, and she could have met them after the Disney break. Rose is too little, but I bet Zachary and Leighton felt really annoyed that Rex got to go and they didn’t. It’s not like they don’t have the money for a Paris break in peak season.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Also her sister wouldn't have had to book a meal plan for more than the five of them even with two rooms hahahahaah lier lier pants are on fire

Reactions: 22
My partner listens to the parenting hell podcast and he told me he couldn't finish the most recent one with SSS in. He said it was really irritating that her kids were messing around in the background the entire time and surely she can afford to pay someone to look after them whilst she works for a bit (we all know who that is really!! 🤔😜) and that she was chatting tit just after 33 minutes in. I listened and OMG you can tell she's avoiding the question and lies lies lies the whole time! Making out that she's a normal struggling parent - it's so irresponsible and ignorant to paint your life out the way she does to her followers, and not acknowledging how privileged she really is!
I don't know what I used to see in her 🤮🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 20

311120157_165190182831424_1480583564983752906_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So my skids are going Disney next week. Been cancelled twice because of covid. Their dad has put every penny he earns into making it the trip of my kids lives. Me and my fiancé have helped with passports suitcases insurance and clothes. It’s cost a fortune but least I can sleep at night knowing me my man the kids dad and his girlfriend have put everything we have into this holiday. Sorry to rant it just enrages me saint Stacey goes oh I want a holiday to Disney and she gets one!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
You know what she has annoyed me for ages
etc but right now I could just karate kick her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So glad I’m not the only one angry.

I can’t believe the cheek of this Shergar looking witch! We are living in a time where most of us are financially destitute, struggling to make ends meet and here she is bragging about her expensive trip to Disney.

She is completely and utterly tone deaf.

Reactions: 15
Didn’t one of her sons recently go to disney world with their dad? So he’s been abroad since covid.
and what utter bullshit that her sister ‘had’ to book 2 rooms for them to be able to book!
you can book Disney very last minute and they won’t force you to book 2 rooms!
and dining reservations saying it was only booked a month ago but saying she booked them ages ago? Which is it?
I know the dining gets booked very quickly so it is harder the closer you get to go to book things! Especially character dining!
I’m sorry Disney had to deal with the swamp monster not only once but twice!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.