Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my skids are going Disney next week. Been cancelled twice because of covid. Their dad has put every penny he earns into making it the trip of my kids lives. Me and my fiancé have helped with passports suitcases insurance and clothes. It’s cost a fortune but least I can sleep at night knowing me my man the kids dad and his girlfriend have put everything we have into this holiday. Sorry to rant it just enrages me saint Stacey goes oh I want a holiday to Disney and she gets one!!!
I hope the kids have the best time! You’ll feel so much better knowing you all have contributed to that trip of a life time rather than ponsing #gifted #prtrip to get around it

Reactions: 17
Caught out she came up with a good excuse not wanting to post about it. She could have said this in the first place instead of hiding the fact. In these times she’s very lucky to have been once never mind twice. It doesn’t make sense anyway what she was waffling on about

Reactions: 19
So if Joe only told her they were going abroad a month ago was it a mad rush to get roses passport or did he take care of that when he booked 2 months ago I wonder 👀 and trying to cover her arse explaining why she took Rex 6 weeks ago, I get where’s she’s coming from but I don’t believe her.

• Sad
Helped the sister with the magic of Disney
Saint Stacey. Must’ve been such a chore for her the poor little love 🤥

So if Joe only told her they were going abroad a month ago was it a mad rush to get roses passport or did he take care of that when he booked 2 months ago I wonder 👀 and trying to cover her arse explaining why she took Rex 6 weeks ago, I get where’s she’s coming from but I don’t believe her.
And she mentions about having to book it very far in advance. Which Corpse sister didn’t do apparently. I wouldn’t call a month before their trip far in advance? Lying fucker.

Sorry but the explanation of why she took rex is just bollox. She is lying.
As if her sister will say 'Stacey just bring 1 of the boys' I don't believe you at all.

And actually, I've never hated on sss, and I've said this on numerous of these threads, she makes me cringe alot, the fake friendships and 'I've asked Adam.....' I just roll my eyes but this whole addressing the 2 Disney trips has put me right off her, I have unfollowed.
It is a blatant lie.
You have money, you went twice. Good for you.
But be honest and own it.

Stacey we know you read here. We also know you are lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Please can there be a thread dedicated to when we realised Stacey was a fraud. Would love to hear everyone’s stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can tell when she’s lying as she does the trembling voice and the necklace fiddling. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would never in a million years call up my sister and say can you pick one of your children to bring to Disneyland with us. Who would do such a crappy thing to a child? It’s a bit different if she only had Rex and rose and let’s be honest rose wouldn’t remeber anyway. But the older boy will remember. And who the duck makes somebody choose which child to take on a magical trip that’s just crappy

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I would never in a million years call up my sister and say can you pick one of your children to bring to Disneyland with us. Who would do such a crappy thing to a child? It’s a bit different if she only had Rex and rose and let’s be honest rose wouldn’t remeber anyway. But the older boy will remember. And who the duck makes somebody choose which child to take on a magical trip that’s just crappy
And it conveniently coincided eith a week that the older boys were with their Dads

Reactions: 19
Didn’t Jemma say when they went Disney she had it booked for ages for the kids but now Stacey is saying it was last minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What doesn’t make any sense is the rooms are for 4 people right. So if she booked 2 rooms - 8 people.
So her sister has 5 in their family. So why was Stacey only allowed to bring Rex surely that still leaves one empty space…..

Reactions: 9
Had she been abroad with Rex when he was a baby? Like before the pandemic? Otherwise he wouldn’t have had a passport for the earlier trip unless all these trips were planned much further in advance than she is letting on 🧐

Reactions: 7
What doesn’t make any sense is the rooms are for 4 people right. So if she booked 2 rooms - 8 people.
So her sister has 5 in their family. So why was Stacey only allowed to bring Rex surely that still leaves one empty space…..
You would think 'bring the older 2, they will have more memories from the trip!'

If my sister said just bring one of your children, I would say no sorry ask as friend or another family member to go.

Who are these freaks that message her like “oh don’t worry Stace no need to explain ❤”. How sickening!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s the biggest, slimiest lying bleep on Insta, she’s just vile..how anyone could worship someone like that it’s beyond me

Who are these freaks that message her like “oh don’t worry Stace no need to explain ❤”. How sickening!!!!!!!!
Her arse lickers. They think by licking saint Solomon’s arse they’ve gained their spot in heaven
Hope this helps x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.