Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she says, Joe booked the Disney trip for their birthdays *insert obligatory insult alluding to not believing it and him being thick* but about a month before they were to go he asked her to help him as he wasn’t sure what she wanted to book, where she wanted to go and eat etc, etc…

Understandable I suppose, I mean it’s what you do when you’re going somewhere you’ve not been before for the first time isn’t it; ask someone who’s just come back from there?! 🤦‍♀️

Funny how good old relatable Stace forget to mention her prior trip to Disney even though her and Mick at least were there less than a month ago, must have slipped her mind with all the worrying about energy prices. Saying that I’m not surprised Rex was hugging all the characters so warmly; he’s probably spent more time with them recently than he ever does his family on his Dad’s side! 😳🤭😆
Takes away from the special birthday girls trip the fact they’ve just been 🙄

Reactions: 20
F537FD7E-3CD5-4611-B1EA-1C2E63F67651.jpeg
The way I RAN here,”it depends on how much your family love Disney” please you could love it so much but can’t afford it so what a way to guilt trip.

hasn’t been abroad since 2019.. I’m sorry you went 6 weeks ago no??

what a load of bollocks

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
The lies in that post unbelievable! Saying they haven’t been abroad since 2019 and they stayed home this summer - hmm okay Stace you keep telling yourself those lies!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Joe booked it all she knew nothing about it until he needed help booking things a month ago. Next breath I booked the restaurants ages ago if you don't you won't get in ...which was it pinocchio

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Ohhh she couldn't hold of her lies could she! She went 'abroad' with rex 6 weeks ago,don't complain about the expense stacey you could have made it alot cheaper, you did every character dining! Give over

Reactions: 18
Good luck to her if this ‘story’ makes the Daily Mail. The commentators on there will soon be calling out all her lies if she doesn’t pay to get the comments moderated.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hasn’t had a holiday for ooh at least 6 weeks! Had a heated outdoor pool put in, brand new kitchen plus god knows what else.
She’s so up her own arse she actually believes the shite she posts.
When are the press gonna actually call her out on the tit show liar that she is???!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I wouldn’t be surprised if she also went away in the summer with all the kids as well as the Disney break with Rex. Sticker Sister just didn’t go to out her! There’s no way they sat in pickle cottage all summer.

Reactions: 13
You hairy, stinking, fishy swamp monster. I do not want to see you stuffing your horsey face whilst trying to act relatable to your followers when half of us cannot afford to get by let alone swan off to Disney having private breakfasts, sickening vile scum. Makes me so angry
Please, please write the title for the next thread! You have a lovely way with words.

"stinking, fishy swamp monster" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please, please write the title for the next thread! You have a lovely way with words.

"stinking, fishy swamp monster" 😂😂😂
Soloman wife the fuzzy soap dodger,
Please wash your flaps and pits you swamp monster

My haire, pongin lady garden may be grizly
Can't heet pickle cotege but take tha kids disney

P. S didn't correct the speelingg errors as it's so normals and I know you guys relate to human error, lov u all to moon and back. P. P. S kiss my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.