Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney world? Thought she was worried about affording her energy bill at picalilli cottage 🤥
To be fair whilst she’s at Disney she won’t be using energy at Pickle Cottage! 🤷‍♀️😬

I suppose it’s not out of the complete realms of possibility; I mean with the price hike and we’ve all been inundated with weird and wonderful ways to help save money and use less energy although I have to say, how many people choose the ‘Disney option’ is probably negligible! 😳😉

Just imagine the promotional blurb;

‘Struggling to keep your home warm? Have to make a decision between eating and putting on the heating? Why not use someone else’s energy instead? That’s right, book with us here at Disney and we’ll pay for the energy for you, your home bills won’t be affected…’*

It’ll be interesting to see how she plays this but there’s one thing you can be sure of though folks; brace yourself as there’s one hellava load of bullshit incoming! 🤭😆

* Terms and conditions apply. Whilst technically you will be using the energy we supply during your trip you will be charged through the nose for everything else and the cost of the holiday itself will run into the thousands. You’ll still have to pay for energy costs for your home should other people (like your older children) be left behind and are using facilities as usual. If you fall for this you must have more money than fricking sense! 😖🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It will be, “I came in summer with my sister & Rex & we loved it so much we wanted to come back with the boys” that’s how she’ll sell it if she’s gone again 🙄
This was my thinking - there'll be some story about how they weren't sure Roess was old enough or that Sticker Sister had a spare ticket or some nonsense...

Reactions: 5
If she tries to pass the august Disney trip off as this one it will just show people how you can’t trust a single thing she says. Pre-records being 6 weeks out would take the piss even for her.

Except for the sheep, obviously. They’ll find a way to justify her lies to themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
If she tries to pass the august Disney trip off as this one it will just show people how you can’t trust a single thing she says. Pre-records being 6 weeks out would take the piss even for her.

Except for the sheep, obviously. They’ll find a way to justify her lies to themselves.
I can’t wait to see how she plays this. I know she’s a liar but pretending the last Disney trip is now will just be taking the piss!

Reactions: 19
Maybe I have too much faith but I don’t think she would be stupid enough to use pre records from
6 weeks ago. But like the others, I am DYING to see how this tit show plays out 😂😂

*stupid enough considering Jemma dropped her in it so many times when they were there

If she really is going now 1) she’s not taking the older boys or 2) she is and she’s taken them out of school when Zachary has just started his GCSES. Either way that would be awful parenting.
I am at Disneyland Paris now, just seen Joe the two oldest and Rex walking onto the car ride

• Wow
Reactions: 48
It might be a mighty anticlimax and she won’t share anything. We know she can go quiet when it suits her. We all know she lies, even on the PH podcast she said Roess goes down at 8pm and sleeps through to 7am, yet we see her still being cuddled at 11pm. Stacey also said she doesn’t have many friends so who knows what’s true or not! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Maybe I have too much faith but I don’t think she would be stupid enough to use pre records from
6 weeks ago. But like the others, I am DYING to see how this tit show plays out 😂😂

*stupid enough considering Jemma dropped her in it so many times when they were there
And actual people saw her 😳🤣

It might be a mighty anticlimax and she won’t share anything. We know she can go quiet when it suits her. We all know she lies, even on the PH podcast she said Roess goes down at 8pm and sleeps through to 7am, yet we see her still being cuddled at 11pm. Stacey also said she doesn’t have many friends so who knows what’s true or not! 🤷🏻‍♀️
She said see u on the other side so I reckon radio silence for the “trip”

Reactions: 8
I am at Disneyland Paris now, just seen Joe the two oldest and Rex walking onto the car ride
Wonder did she get tit from somebody for just bringing her two favourite children last month??
She's insane, how can she go on about being worried about not being able to afford her heating bills with a straight face while she organises 2 trips to disneyland in a month. Madness.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
so she’s pulled the older boys out of school then.. doesn’t suprise me.

Disneyland twice in just over a month.. very relatable, she will probably pull this off as the first time going with Rex.

How nice of her to take Rose to Disneyland for her birthday… poor Leighton got to play football in his garden for his birthday 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 31
So she is there I reckon only her and rex went in summer that's why she never showed it so she could make a big thing or roses first birthday in disney

Reactions: 13
She’s having a good ole suck on the gas in her post-rose birth mention from her sister must’ve got a couple of stitches 🤣

Disneyland twice in just over a month.. very relatable, she will probably pull this off as the first time going with Rex.

How nice of her to take Rose to Disneyland for her birthday… poor Leighton got to play football in his garden for his birthday 🙄
Aren’t they just back at school 😩

Maybe she’s got her energy benefit to help pay her bills 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Wonder did she get tit from somebody for just bringing her two favourite children last month??
She's insane, how can she go on about being worried about not being able to afford her heating bills with a straight face while she organises 2 trips to disneyland in a month. Madness.
New member first message. I'm bit skeptical tbh if this is true I would of got a picture fast. So we shall see🤣

I wonder if she had messages about leaving the older 2 behind so she felt like she had to prove a point that she does take them places too, so she went back. I would say went back as a family but Harry isn’t there because Joe is a tit dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.