Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right ok, I’ll try again now that I’ve caught up with this thread at least- really thought I’d done something there with my prerecords theory, didn’t I?! Not only was I wrong, but 79 other people had already said it already 😂

I’m going to call a DisneyLand pregnancy announcement, all of them in front of the castle, her obviously cradling her bump. 7pm grid post after 12 billion stories alluding to it.

Re the Parenting Hell podcast, she outed Joe for using that Go Fybr hair powder, which was a little mean.
also, she doesn’t wash his or the boys clothes?! Why is she always complaining about the loads of washing she has to do, if it’s just hers and the 2 youngest?
maybe I’m a walkover, but I think it’s a bit mean to expect a 10 year old to do his own washing, she said he’s been doing it for a few years too. I wouldn’t dream of making my 8 year old do her own washing. Help me, yeah, but not do her own.
plus, she can’t be that fussed about energy bills if she’s making everyone do their own.
Yes, I forgot to mention the washing when I quoted the podcast. I thought that was dreadful too, especially when they sleep in a different building anyway, and then to make an eight year old take care of himself…. awful! I appreciate boys as well as girls should be shown how to do things, but with their living arrangements, it just seems as if she’s driving a wedge between them

Reactions: 11
they are in the picture with Joe (scroll to previous threads of him with rex And older two)
Yes thank you I have just seen the photo. I suppose it’s good they’re included this time (minus Harry) but it’s tit she’s dragged them out of school. No one else is allowed to do that 🙄 She can afford to go during the holidays.

Right ok, I’ll try again now that I’ve caught up with this thread at least- really thought I’d done something there with my prerecords theory, didn’t I?! Not only was I wrong, but 79 other people had already said it already 😂

I’m going to call a DisneyLand pregnancy announcement, all of them in front of the castle, her obviously cradling her bump. 7pm grid post after 12 billion stories alluding to it.

Re the Parenting Hell podcast, she outed Joe for using that Go Fybr hair powder, which was a little mean.
also, she doesn’t wash his or the boys clothes?! Why is she always complaining about the loads of washing she has to do, if it’s just hers and the 2 youngest?
maybe I’m a walkover, but I think it’s a bit mean to expect a 10 year old to do his own washing, she said he’s been doing it for a few years too. I wouldn’t dream of making my 8 year old do her own washing. Help me, yeah, but not do her own.
plus, she can’t be that fussed about energy bills if she’s making everyone do their own.
I have a 13 year old and no doubt he would duck it up one way or another 🤣 nothing wrong with letting kids be kids either! 😳

Yes thank you I have just seen the photo. I suppose it’s good they’re included this time (minus Harry) but it’s tit she’s dragged them out of school. No one else is allowed to do that 🙄 She can afford to go during the holidays.

I have a 13 year old and no doubt he would duck it up one way or another 🤣 nothing wrong with letting kids be kids either! 😳
anyone can take their kids out of school.. to be honest the fine is less than the cost of doing during school holidays. Also our school do it where you can have so many days off before you get fined.

Reactions: 9
I can't understand why you'd go to euro Disney twice in the space of a month when she could go to Disney world for the same price of those two trips.

anyone can take their kids out of school.. to be honest the fine is less than the cost of doing during school holidays. Also our school do it where you can have so many days off before you get fined.
I wish my daughters dod that, you used to get 10 days, but now it's a fine for a day.

Reactions: 15
I can't understand why you'd go to euro Disney twice in the space of a month when she could go to Disney world for the same price of those two trips.
Woah, calm down. They are barely used to leaving their garden, let alone travelling to a different continent!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t get over this sneaky, conniving cow pretending to be a struggling working mum fretting over bills, doing all her own DIY, “thoughtfully” making her clothing range under £40 🙄, wedding and honeymoon at home with the kids… then going on two Disney trips in roughly a month, the pool, the million pound house. Have you priced up a DLP trip lately? It’s a hell of a lot more expensive than a lot of people probably realise. No wonder she didn’t mention the last trip - she obviously had this up her sleeve and knew how vulgar it would look.

Sadly I think most of her followers are actually too stupid to work her out, or are willing to overlook her extravagances because she’s “nice” and works hard to deserve nice things. Which is not only debatable, but it’s also not the point - she puts on the poor average mum act like it’s a costume and that’s not okay. Yes she was a teen mum and came from an average background, but that was all a very long time ago and she’s not still that person.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just a question is Sunday brunch live? If so Stacey is apparently on this Sunday 9th Oct, how long is she going Disney for?
I always thought it was live?

Wonder did she get tit from somebody for just bringing her two favourite children last month??
She's insane, how can she go on about being worried about not being able to afford her heating bills with a straight face while she organises 2 trips to disneyland in a month. Madness.
But Remember she’s so relatable 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Seeing that reel for the Rose's first birthday just reminded me of her mother using her for content right from when she was born, right from the first post about her when a photo was used of her when she still had gunk in her hair after being born. Using your kids for social media purposes just really pisses me off.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I can’t get over this sneaky, conniving cow pretending to be a struggling working mum fretting over bills, doing all her own DIY, “thoughtfully” making her clothing range under £40 🙄, wedding and honeymoon at home with the kids… then going on two Disney trips in roughly a month, the pool, the million pound house. Have you priced up a DLP trip lately? It’s a hell of a lot more expensive than a lot of people probably realise. No wonder she didn’t mention the last trip - she obviously had this up her sleeve and knew how vulgar it would look.

Sadly I think most of her followers are actually too stupid to work her out, or are willing to overlook her extravagances because she’s “nice” and works hard to deserve nice things. Which is not only debatable, but it’s also not the point - she puts on the poor average mum act like it’s a costume and that’s not okay. Yes she was a teen mum and came from an average background, but that was all a very long time ago and she’s not still that person.
I follow someone in the public eye who went to Disneyland Paris this year. She was very honest about how expensive it was. She said on her stories for a four night trip it had cost over £10,000 for travel, accomodation and vip park tickets. That didn’t include gifts, food, drink, etc….. That was for 5 of them out of the school holidays. Trouble is with SS, she’s so disingenuous and secretive because she knows her ‘I’m just a normal mum who worries about everyday living like everybody else’ act, is just that - a total act 👍🏻

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
No bloddy way, she seriously can't get away with saying she's going to Disney when we all know she won't a month ago!! She just can't get away with this ,il ring the bloddy papers myself with the receipts from when she did go A MONTH AGO !!! She can't be seen to get away with this!!!
Why would she wana lie about it anyway???🤬🤬
I'm guessing that she's going to go silent for a few days. If she's going away again, I don't think she'll post anything at all.

That's why she said "See you on the other side...

Reactions: 8
The corpse sister just posted a birthday montage and on the vid of them on the hen do boat skank is proper rubbing her belly like it’s a bump. Probably planned to feed into the is she narrative she’s pushing

Reactions: 12
I'm usually on other threads I'm a massive disney fan and was there a few weeks ago. Your tell if it's now as all the Halloween decorations are out and that will be all over the park. So this will trip her up if she post from her last trip

Reactions: 6
I follow someone in the public eye who went to Disneyland Paris this year. She was very honest about how expensive it was. She said on her stories for a four night trip it had cost over £10,000 for travel, accomodation and vip park tickets. That didn’t include gifts, food, drink, etc….. That was for 5 of them out of the school holidays. Trouble is with SS, she’s so disingenuous and secretive because she knows her ‘I’m just a normal mum who worries about everyday living like everybody else’ act, is just that - a total act 👍🏻
You don't have to spend 10,000 on disney land Paris though! Thats very extravagant

You don't have to spend 10,000 on disney land Paris though! Thats very extravagant
Of course not 😊 my point was the ‘celeb’ who was talking about it was very honest whereas SS is not. I guarantee you SS is paying that sort of money and she’s managed to go twice in a couple of months while moaning about not being able to afford her heating bills 🙄

Reactions: 14
Wow that's steep. I've just come back and luckily this was 4th trip I save and work hard for these. But I have never spent near that 3k at best and I'm always in disney hotel

Don’t know they seem pretty militant about it down where I live 😅 I can’t see them approving a holiday at my kid’s school just because of costs which sucks as the price difference is bleeping massive 😤 I’m just saying Stacey can afford to take hers away during the school holidays - it wouldn’t bother her one bit cost-wise. I wonder how she got the school to ok it so that she can take them during term time. No doubt because of “who she is” One rule for them and another for us springs to mind.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully Harry’s mum said No, she wants her son to get an education and not end up a dopey bleep like he’s father!!

• Haha

What the hell else is she doing if she’s not doing the laundry 😳🤷‍♀️🤣

I bet ITS paid for this one!
Ffs 😡

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.