Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she had messages about leaving the older 2 behind so she felt like she had to prove a point that she does take them places too, so she went back. I would say went back as a family but Harry isn’t there because Joe is a tit dad.
Feel sorry for Harry, never gets included in there so called ‘perfect family’ life.

Noticed Sweaty Stacey follows him on Insta but he doesn’t follow her, must hurt him when he sees them playing happy families and he’s lucky if he even gets invited over for tea cooked by Mandy.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Feel sorry for Harry, never gets included in there so called ‘perfect family’ life.

Noticed Sweaty Stacey follows him on Insta but he doesn’t follow her, must hurt him when he sees them playing happy families and he’s lucky if he even gets invited over for tea cooked by Mandy.
He’s probably better off out of it lol

Reactions: 13
Stacey will be sat filming her an precious Rose on their birthday together oooo maybe no boys allowed as its THIER birthday 🤣

Reactions: 18
Ahhh, well at least this explains why she kept shtum about the trip to Disney with her sister, not that Jemma didn’t try her best to drop her in it mind. I just hope she manages to crack a smile this time, all the pictures we saw the last time she had a faced like a smacked arse! 😖🤣

I mean, you’ve got to see the awkward situation poor Stace has got herself in to, bless ‘er. I mean whilst having a special trip to celebrate both your and your daughter’s birthday may be forgiven, having two trips to Disney in as many months whilst the rest of the country are on the bones of their arse and struggling to manage wouldn’t be quite as forgivable. 🤦‍♀️

Good old relatable Stace eh? I know how she feels; I was just saying to my work colleague a minute ago that I’m so worried about making the energy bills over the winter we’re only having two trips to Disney in the next month; we’re all in the same boat y’see and have to make savings where we can… 😳😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What gets me about these influencers is the lies, if you can afford two trips to Disney in a month, fill your boots (it will take the shine off the first but hey) but don’t do go after posting about worrying about your heating bills.

Your life isn’t like the rest of us, so don’t pretend it is, you don’t see Jennifer Aniston pretending she shops at Superdrug, we like seeing ridiculously expensive face cream and sighing over the what ifs. We never saw the Queen tucking into a box of chicken nuggets, we all know she feasted on roast swan served on bone china.

We are not idiots and you insult us with this behaviour SSS.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What gets me about these influencers is the lies, if you can afford two trips to Disney in a month, fill your boots (it will take the shine off the first but hey) but don’t do go after posting about worrying about your heating bills.

Your life isn’t like the rest of us, so don’t pretend it is, you don’t see Jennifer Aniston pretending she shops at Superdrug, we like seeing ridiculously expensive face cream and sighing over the what ifs. We never saw the Queen tucking into a box of chicken nuggets, we all know she feasted on roast swan served on bone china.

We are not idiots and you insult us with this behaviour SSS.
Exactly, nobody cares if she can afford to go two times in two months but don't go saying you might struggle with ya bills after having a pool makeover and two disney trips in weeks but the sheep lap up her tit lol

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Bonjour guys!
I’ve been away from these threads for a bit, but after listening to the absolute rim lick that was Stacey’s Parenting Hell episode (I have tickets for their o2 show, and I’m concerned that I’ll be about to smell Stacey’s hole still lingering on Ron’s breath even then!) I thought I’d come on for a little goose, although I am by no means caught up.
One thing that did catch my eye though, was the absence of her mentioning their Disneyland trip. I had a look on her page, and saw that she’s going on a ‘birthday adventure’
Is it outlandish of me to suggest she’ll use prerecords from then and claim they are real time, therefore having the excuse of it being term time to explain the older boys absence from the trip??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bonjour guys!
I’ve been away from these threads for a bit, but after listening to the absolute rim lick that was Stacey’s Parenting Hell episode (I have tickets for their o2 show, and I’m concerned that I’ll be about to smell Stacey’s hole still lingering on Ron’s breath even then!) I thought I’d come on for a little goose, although I am by no means caught up.
One thing that did catch my eye though, was the absence of her mentioning their Disneyland trip. I had a look on her page, and saw that she’s going on a ‘birthday adventure’
Is it outlandish of me to suggest she’ll use prerecords from then and claim they are real time, therefore having the excuse of it being term time to explain the older boys absence from the trip??
someone has seen them today

Reactions: 6
I'm sure it'll be very obvious if she's using the footage from a month ago. Same outfit, surely sticker sister will pop up by accident. And SURELY nobody goes to Disney 1 month after having already been, SURELY??
This is what I don’t get 🤣 it’s not like popping to Thorpe Park 😳 but then I suppose she can afford it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m guessing she didn’t post anything from the trip before with Miss Corpse in tow 🧟‍♀️🤔

Very, very odd to duck off again though and leave the older kids out AGAIN. Doesn’t sit right with me at all 😤

I am interested to see how it all pans out.

Reactions: 8
This is what I don’t get 🤣 it’s not like popping to Thorpe Park 😳 but then I suppose she can afford it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m guessing she didn’t post anything from the trip before with Miss Corpse in tow 🧟‍♀️🤔

Very, very odd to duck off again though and leave the older kids out AGAIN. Doesn’t sit right with me at all 😤

I am interested to see how it all pans out.
they are in the picture with Joe (scroll to previous threads of him with rex And older two)

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she had messages about leaving the older 2 behind so she felt like she had to prove a point that she does take them places too, so she went back. I would say went back as a family but Harry isn’t there because Joe is a tit dad.
His mum probably thought erm you have been at school 5 mins not having days off for a holiday they could do at the next half term like logical people !

Reactions: 11
His mum probably thought erm you have been at school 5 mins not having days off for a holiday they could do at the next half term like logical people !
I hope his mum did, but Joe is still a completely tit parent 😂 (from what is shown on SM at least) and SSS is an even shitter step parent 😫

Reactions: 10
He must feel absolutely dreadful that child. The way they treat him is appalling and I hope they’re prepared for the repercussions when he gets older 😤 there’s just no need for it.

Reactions: 13
Right ok, I’ll try again now that I’ve caught up with this thread at least- really thought I’d done something there with my prerecords theory, didn’t I?! Not only was I wrong, but 79 other people had already said it already 😂

I’m going to call a DisneyLand pregnancy announcement, all of them in front of the castle, her obviously cradling her bump. 7pm grid post after 12 billion stories alluding to it.

Re the Parenting Hell podcast, she outed Joe for using that Go Fybr hair powder, which was a little mean.
also, she doesn’t wash his or the boys clothes?! Why is she always complaining about the loads of washing she has to do, if it’s just hers and the 2 youngest?
maybe I’m a walkover, but I think it’s a bit mean to expect a 10 year old to do his own washing, she said he’s been doing it for a few years too. I wouldn’t dream of making my 8 year old do her own washing. Help me, yeah, but not do her own.
plus, she can’t be that fussed about energy bills if she’s making everyone do their own.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
That was why she was so secretive about the trip with sticker sister because she knew she was going back so quick and that wouldn’t be relatable for the sheep 🐑

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.