Stacey Solomon #73 Forget H, we’re a family of Six. And here are my camel toe pics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1623690
Blatantly going to be pretending she’s in Disney!
Why though when people already saw her when she was actually there 😂🙄

plus we’ll know if she’s actually there because they have their Halloween decs up now! So we’ll know she’s lying! 😉🎃
Omfg surely she’s not going to say she going there 2mrw when she’s already been, or is this another trip

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Waaahh haaaa haaa 😂 duck me! If she pretends she is at Disney now then she has properly lost it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure it'll be very obvious if she's using the footage from a month ago. Same outfit, surely sticker sister will pop up by accident. And SURELY nobody goes to Disney 1 month after having already been, SURELY??

Reactions: 14
Just thought, why did she make a cake if she was off to Disney? How many people take their own cake on holiday with them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It will be, “I came in summer with my sister & Rex & we loved it so much we wanted to come back with the boys” that’s how she’ll sell it if she’s gone again 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm sure it'll be very obvious if she's using the footage from a month ago. Same outfit, surely sticker sister will pop up by accident. And SURELY nobody goes to Disney 1 month after having already been, SURELY??
I'm sure she's lying but rob beckett did do Disney world twice this summer!

Reactions: 8
Maybe she is going twice and didn't post last time as she knew she would want to post lots of Disney birthday content this time and it would be all much the same and it would look bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Maybe she is going twice and didn't post last time as she knew she would want to post lots of Disney birthday content this time and it would be all much the same and it would look bad.
I suppose we'll see from the clothes as it wont be shorts n t shirt weather by now lol, unless like we thought last time Roess didn't go

Reactions: 12
Wow I know she's queen of prerecords but surely not using disney a month ago 🙊
Why lie . I really don't understand why she'd save it for a pretend birthday trip

Shouldn't be surprised she was apparently in the bath with Rob beckett outside her front door 🤣 how can her sheep be so gullible

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a question is Sunday brunch live? If so Stacey is apparently on this Sunday 9th Oct, how long is she going Disney for?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I came here purely to see if that’s what she’s doing is that why it’s a weird filter so we can’t see it’s sunny outside not autumn like it is now

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I came here purely to see if that’s what she’s doing is that why it’s a weird filter so we can’t see it’s sunny outside not autumn like it is now
Surely Disney would be all set up for Halloween too so we will know straight the way which month it is.

Reactions: 17
Either wAy she comes out looking like a dick
1) isn’t there now and shows pre records from august. Weird. Unnecessary lies.

2) is taking two children under 4 for their second trip to Disney land in just over a month. A trip that’s a once in the lifetime experience for many many children out there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Surely, even Stacey isn’t stupid enough to try and pull off the Disney trip from a month ago, as now. Fans saw her, she was in her sisters photos and her sister confirmed she was there. This will just be another trip, for poor Stacey who struggles with vet bills and doesn’t know if she’ll be able to afford their energy bills…so much so that they have to get their warmth from the flames from the £265 candles that seem to be lit in every room of the house 🙃

Reactions: 19
Disney world? Thought she was worried about affording her energy bill at picalilli cottage 🤥

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.