Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been working on that jumper for 2 years? I have one pretty much exactly the same from Primark and I bought that a few winters ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m usually on the hinch thread but had to come on Stacey’s to ask if I’m the only one who thinks she’s pregnant??

I’ve just seen her latest stories and no way is that just postpartum belly. Looks like a solid little bump to me! Or am I imagining this? 😂
We thought this before wedding but doesn't look like it now as it hasn't grown thinks it's more her posture which makes it look like that, she also tries to make out she's not as slim as she is to be more relatable lol

Reactions: 3
Honestly does she really think she had anything to do with making those outfits?!
Saying "I made" does not mean you made them.
She is a joke

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Looking at the latest post from In The Style… The thing I don’t get is what’s so special about the clothes?
Literally looks like anything I could get at Primark/Sainsburys/Asda? It’s so generic???

Reactions: 11
She thinks those clothes are suitable for going out the house in?!?! They're like baggy woolly pyjamas, in drab colours. If people must buy this 'knitted loungewear' shite could they please at least have the decency to just wear it at home so the rest of the world don't have to see your camel toe. If i went down my local high street dressed in that people would be thinking I've lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh for gods sake stop with the gurning and laughing we know you didn’t make it you dunce. Neither has the brains or wit to make anything it’s all done for her she’s just the name that has to flog it

Reactions: 8
What is it with influencers that they cannot tell the bleeping truth, on her stories yesterday saying school runs done then this morning claiming boys at school struggling as Joe's away etc but yet looks like Leighton stays at his dad's last night so clearly it was a school run not runs like most bleeping people god she bleeping grates on me and why the need to lie all the time 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What is it with influencers that they cannot tell the bleeping truth, on her stories yesterday saying school runs done then this morning claiming boys at school struggling as Joe's away etc but yet looks like Leighton stays at his dad's last night so clearly it was a school run not runs like most bleeping people god she bleeping grates on me and why the need to lie all the time 🤣🤣🤣
But according to her sheep she will have had to drive to his dad's to pick him up and drop him school because Stacey never tells lies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What in the fleecy, knitted hell are these outfits, especially the dresses? Do people buy these kind of things?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aren’t a lot of these items all similar to the ones she had last time except now they are all beige coloured. Last time it was all pink because of rose. I’m surprised in the style keep having her come back as out of all the people she seems to promote hers the least. You always see the likes of jac Jossa, ash and the other girls promoting it like crazy. Guessing with Stacey she just doesn’t feel the need to promote as much as she knows her sheep will buy it no matter what she says about it.

Reactions: 5
Those trousers will need to be incinerated after being wedged in that cesspit.
She doesn’t pay for a ‘laundry service’ as such, more like a couple of men in full blown hazmat suits and breathing apparatus who come round once a week and do the necessary. I’ve heard the procedure is akin to the one used when disposing of nuclear waste, just a little more dangerous… 😳😬😉

Personally there wouldn’t be enough money in the world to persuade me to touch her dirty clothes…*shudder* 🤢

Don’t get me wrong now, I wouldn’t say I had a weak constitution by any means but you have to draw a line somewhere don’t you?! When someone wears their poor personal hygiene like a badge of honour, views a shower as a ‘treat’ and even confesses to being somewhat ‘pungent’ at times well, I can’t think I would be in the minority in this situation! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kids went from ginger to strawberry blonde to white blonde...what colour hair have they really got. Stop putting a filter on your kids it's disgusting

Reactions: 21
To be fair it takes me a while to collect up all the washing in our house, my kids love to spread their stuff about 🙄 BUT imagine having to search another building, no wonder it takes her 2 weeks to catch up. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He signs up for everything of course he will that’s likely where he’s been off too for the last 2 weeks
Apparently he’s been filming ‘Dengineers’. Mark Wright from Towie did it years ago. It was quite good really, kids would have a den / shed structure built in their gardens all personalised for them.

Reactions: 3
Aren’t a lot of these items all similar to the ones she had last time except now they are all beige coloured. Last time it was all pink because of rose. I’m surprised in the style keep having her come back as out of all the people she seems to promote hers the least. You always see the likes of jac Jossa, ash and the other girls promoting it like crazy. Guessing with Stacey she just doesn’t feel the need to promote as much as she knows her sheep will buy it no matter what she says about it.
Also she has Adam (ITS boss) blowing smoke up her arse all the time. He’s already promoting this collection on his account. Didn’t see him promote any of the others that have been released this week 🤷🏻‍♀️ He also gives her the best giveaways on her collections as well.

Reactions: 5
Kids went from ginger to strawberry blonde to white blonde...what colour hair have they really got. Stop putting a filter on your kids it's disgusting
Maybe she's got them to work for L'Oréal as well 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My god those clothes are vile! If I was forced to wear them I would pour lighter fluid over myself and light a match! Plus they're cheaply made, that camel toe 🤮🤮

Why does she find it so cute that Mad Mick is constantly lying on or over Roess? Can't he be told to give her space?

So glad she's been caught out in more lies. She thinks everyone is so gullible as to believe her stories (ok the morons on the Facebook group truly are!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.