Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is seriously getting on my last bleeping nerve! I know its not 7pm but here's my kids because ive got crappy ITS shite to flog oh and we know the only reason you are shooting at home Pinocchio is for the exact same reason to get your fugly kids in it to up engagement/sales i know where you got your ideas too because ASOS have already got a set exactly like the one you have pulled right up into your stinky fanny and i know you follow them so dont give it with the old oh ive worked so hard on designs that i hope you all love just duck off

Reactions: 16
Why is it so complicated without Joe?!?! How does she think single parents cope ffs.
She was a single parent for a long time with Zachary (although I think she lived with one of her parents) and then again with Leighton.

Those trousers will need to be incinerated after being wedged in that cesspit.
🐪 toe

I honestly don’t think I’ve ever known anyone talk about doing the school run so much! Are the schools 150 miles away in opposite directions? Why does it take soooo much effort to jump in the car and drive 5-10 mins down the road that she has to go on about it all day every day?!
And all the chat about viewing schools for Leighton. Surely if the school run is already difficult, you’d just send him to the same school as Zachary. Unless Leighton’s dad doesn’t want him to go to that school. Madness.

Reactions: 6
Those trousers will need to be incinerated after being wedged in that cesspit.
Why are the trousers being sucked in like a vacuum?

Looks like she’s stuck her finger in for a good itch before taking the pic.

Have a thrush bath recently Stace? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
“It’s all recycled material it makes me so happy”

Flogs airwick/dove plastic and chemical shite, buys endless reams of stuff that’s only good for landfill for Halloween/autumn/Christmas crap crafts, has no end of rubbish in that warehouse of a garage, wears clothes that were definitely made in a sweat shop…..

It actually takes the piss when all the sheep will be thinking they can live like SSS and still be saving the planet 🙄

Ever heard of the phrase “greenwashing” , Stace!?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So Stacey seems to have come up with a plan, bless her, if you listen hard enough then you can hear the cogs whirring. 🤭😬

Every time she’s about to try and fleece folk out of money they don’t have she starts off by softening the blow with pictures of her offspring, to make people smile you understand, as of course that’s just want people who are having to decide whether to heat their house or feed themselves need, gummy, gormless grins (and the kids aren’t much better! 😆). Then it’s straight onto the matter in hand, but with just a minor adjustment to take into account the financial situation and mood of the time; just before or straight after her blatant advertising of the tit she’s trying to flog she’ll come out with some guff along the lines of;

‘… cos I knaww ‘ow ‘ard it is for people rite nawwww, I can’t tell ya ‘ow much it means to me/I appreciate it sah much, blah, blah, blah…’

She doesn’t mean a word of it of course and she certainly doesn’t know, or for that matter care, what people have going on or how difficult things are for them but still, it’s nice to pretend you give a tit and of course the sheep lap it up. 🙄 She really has no scruples whatsoever does she? 🤨

Pah, she’s got no bloody idea and for that clothing, talk about insult to injury! Not only does she want people to spend money they don’t have on her shite, she’s going to have them looking like twats when they wear it as well! Stacey Solomon-Swash, a clear example that money can’t buy you taste it seems… 🤭😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“insult to injury! Not only does she want people to spend money they don’t have on her shite, she’s going to have them looking like twats when they wear it as well!”

Don’t know how to quote just a small bit sorry…

But

I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂

That’s a new thread title if ever I saw one ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Leighton is at his Dad's so no idea what she is going on about with the no socks etc and the school open evenings as he ins't even with her!

Reactions: 10
I dip in and out of this thread like I don’t know what so I apologise if this has already been discussed. The shoe cupboard thing in her laundry room, is there no section for Harry? I see zach, Leighton, Rex, rose, mum and dad. That boy is left out a ridiculous amount. I get that Stacey can’t post photos of him but surely he’s entitled to a space to store his shoes?!

• Sad
So Stacey said that she is shooting her in the style collection this morning but the shoot was last week according to in the style 🤣🤣
How up her arse are they with that written post though 🤢 Also if she’s taking the pictures herself today, how did she manage to get the photo of her with the ITS signage and there is no way she’s done her own hair and makeup. Lies lies lies 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
How up her arse are they with that written post though 🤢 Also if she’s taking the pictures herself today, how did she manage to get the photo of her with the ITS signage and there is no way she’s done her own hair and makeup. Lies lies lies 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s also wearing it crawling all over the floor to do her laundry “yesterday” then expects people to believe she’s wearing it for a photo shoot today? Although it looks like it’s in the washing pile and then in the same clip she has it on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back 3 days and has had 2/3 ads and exploited the fu@k out of Mick and Rosy so people will buy her tat..Mother of the year award winging it's way to her gaff.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I bet she’s in SA with Joe (for support rather than being on im a celeb again) and this whole entire week with the school runs has been complete bullshit.

Reactions: 8
I’m usually on the hinch thread but had to come on Stacey’s to ask if I’m the only one who thinks she’s pregnant??

I’ve just seen her latest stories and no way is that just postpartum belly. Looks like a solid little bump to me! Or am I imagining this? 😂

Reactions: 2
So Stacey said that she is shooting her in the style collection this morning but the shoot was last week according to in the style 🤣🤣
In other words it was last week but because they had all been advised not to flog stuff during the mourning period she’s pretending it’s today

• Sad
I’m usually on the hinch thread but had to come on Stacey’s to ask if I’m the only one who thinks she’s pregnant??

I’ve just seen her latest stories and no way is that just postpartum belly. Looks like a solid little bump to me! Or am I imagining this? 😂
Her belly has been like that since before her wedding (which was 2 months ago) so unlikely she is pregnant. It’s probably a Daim bar baby.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.