Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so I just caught up and for some reason she had really enraged me this time

duck OFF does no one have any pants or socks for school, we all know you’ve all got more than enough of what you need and if you really had that much washing then you need to sack the housekeeper we all know you have

AND WHYYYYY are you turning a half hour job into a “day of washing” shot insta story? I wish I had a day to catch up on my washing and I could still do it in half a day when there’s way more of it than what’s been shoved in that machine

duck OFF IS THAT TWO WEEKS WORTH OF WASHING FOR A FAMILY OF SIX

Also…. I thought the older boys did their own washing for school etc for “independence” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 22
Did anyone see that ‘save money on your supermarket shop’ programme tonight? They are talking about how air fresheners, candles etc were not only bad for the air quality in your house and can be bad for your health but also a colossal waste of money. I hope Skanky and the sheep didn’t watch it, how devastating for them... Just as she’s flogging her stinky wares…. 😂
Let's face it she needs air fresheners because everywhere she goes she smells a bad smell. She's not joined the dots to realise that *she's* the bad smell because she don't wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Havnt got time to take the kids to school without moaning but can lie in bed and take pictures lol

Saint stacey strikes again, giving away her 'shoot' money! They use a mobile anyway lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Havnt got time to take the kids to school without moaning but can lie in bed and take pictures lol

Saint stacey strikes again, giving away her 'shoot' money! They use a mobile anyway lol
PR stunt for Stacey and for ITS. Clothes are shite and I can't stick that Adam, he reeks of self importance too.

Reactions: 15
Joe’s been away for ages - assume he’s in South Africa for I’m a Celebrity All Stars 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Surely she knows somebody that could look after the kids while she does a photo shoot. Again she’s trying to make out she’s so relatable when she proves all the time she’s far from it. Her shooting her ‘sustainable’ collection at her million pound property hardly screams saving money. She’ll still have hair and make up artists, photographer, decorative backdrops, people from ITS there all getting paid. It’s the fact she makes out she’ll now do a better giveaway because she’s shooting from home and saving them money. 95% of her collections have been shot from home. Does she really think people are that thick 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
She uses photos of kids to soften the blow with what she’s about to flog. She knows the sheep that follow can’t resist a photo of her kids (god knows why) but it paves the way for her hard sell of crappy baggy clothes about to be pushed on them daft sheep
Edit to add Roess will probably feature in a lot of the photos grabbing and pulling at everything

Why is it so complicated without Joe?!?! How does she think single parents cope ffs.

Reactions: 18
Complicated? What’s so complicated when you have money, a car, nannies and family help?! She is an insult to single parents who don’t have family help. I am ill today but I had to drag myself out of bed to walk mine to school in the rain. And she thinks it’s complicated because she’s had to do it for 2 weeks at most?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever known anyone talk about doing the school run so much! Are the schools 150 miles away in opposite directions? Why does it take soooo much effort to jump in the car and drive 5-10 mins down the road that she has to go on about it all day every day?!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever known anyone talk about doing the school run so much! Are the schools 150 miles away in opposite directions? Why does it take soooo much effort to jump in the car and drive 5-10 mins down the road that she has to go on about it all day every day?!
Because she has nothing else to put on insta and likes playing the sympathy card… poor old Stace in her million pound home bought for her by the gormless cretins that buy into her lies

Reactions: 15
Is she actually just taking the pictures herself lol, what happened to her L'Oréal deal? She has roots?! Surly part of the contract is to keep up with them

Reactions: 6
That is the most unflattering picture I’ve ever seen….like why does she Insist on pulling her trousers up so high in that way that then gives her such a camel toe 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why the duck does she promote clothes that don't fit her figure? they make her look afuwl, frumpy and scruffy! She pulls it up so high it highlights her groin way more than is should!

• Sick
Wtaf is this?!
•the camel toe
•the itchiness
•the electric shocks!
•who the duck will wear this?!
•the colour!

why would anyone want to wear this!
Na she's mugging them off.

Not only do the huns act like a sheep, they will look like a sheep wearing that shite. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.