Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might seem off topic but dear Tattlers, do read on.....

The continuing tale of Holly and Phil's queue-cutting has been ticking over for nearly a week now, yet it was Holly alone who got plastered over the front page of the Sun, supposedly fighting for her job. It may have left you wondering why Schofield was spared the same.

The answer may lie in YMU. YMU (formerly known as James Grant) is a celebrity talent agency that has a lot of the UK's biggest TV stars on its books. As well as getting their clients all the plum telly jobs, it also acts as a sort of informal protection racket.

If a paper ever tries to turn over a YMU client (whether that's for indulging in class As, being a workplace bully, shagging around or similar) it risks getting placed on their blacklist. That means no access to the rest of the roster. No Ant and Dec, no Simon Cowell, no Rylan, no Stacey Solomon, no Tess Daly – and dozens of others too.

Holly is no longer with YMU, she left last year and therefore seemingly has no protection from the press.

So.....

This could be a very good reason why no one from the press is going to call our Stacey out for the lying shite that she is.

Journos who lurk on this thread, am I right here?
Not sure about all of the above, but have definitely seen Phil posted here there and everywhere too. I sometimes feel like media won't call out anyone they could be accused of being racist/homophones about (with Phil being gay). Holly is the easier target in that sense. But Phil is getting his share of grief too

Reactions: 3
This might seem off topic but dear Tattlers, do read on.....

The continuing tale of Holly and Phil's queue-cutting has been ticking over for nearly a week now, yet it was Holly alone who got plastered over the front page of the Sun, supposedly fighting for her job. It may have left you wondering why Schofield was spared the same.

The answer may lie in YMU. YMU (formerly known as James Grant) is a celebrity talent agency that has a lot of the UK's biggest TV stars on its books. As well as getting their clients all the plum telly jobs, it also acts as a sort of informal protection racket.

If a paper ever tries to turn over a YMU client (whether that's for indulging in class As, being a workplace bully, shagging around or similar) it risks getting placed on their blacklist. That means no access to the rest of the roster. No Ant and Dec, no Simon Cowell, no Rylan, no Stacey Solomon, no Tess Daly – and dozens of others too.

Holly is no longer with YMU, she left last year and therefore seemingly has no protection from the press.

So.....

This could be a very good reason why no one from the press is going to call our Stacey out for the lying shite that she is.

Journos who lurk on this thread, am I right here?
You‘re right, she is protected due to her agency. A lot of vile cunts like Ant, Stacey and Schofield are with YMU and they could get away with murder.

Reactions: 14
You‘re right, she is protected due to her agency. A lot of vile cunts like Ant, Stacey and Schofield are with YMU and they could get away with murder.
Geez even sticker sister is with them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As a step mum I’ve always made sure my step son is included. My mum made them matching Christmas stockings.

I make sure he gets a second Christmas every year. It’s not Boxing Day. It’s another Christmas Day. Dinner presents everything.

He’s a huge part of our blended family and has his own room and space with his dad when he is with us, and I don’t intrude on that. We then do activities as a 4 and also they do as a 3 and it’s so important.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s strange that she doesn’t try to make Harry feel included because her two boys are step kids in someone else’s home so it’s not like it’s alien to her. Very easy to imagine how she would want the boys to be treated by their dads wife/girlfriend and then act that way with Harry

Reactions: 19
Goodness, what a day for Stacey eh? She’s practically worked her fingers to the bone poor lamb. 😖

Now before any of you start just think about it; she’s done the school run AND put the washing in the washing machine and presumably pressed a button or two AND moved the skeletons to a cupboard, that’s hard graft that is! I mean when you consider what normal folk do on a day to day basis well that’s, erm, well, about ten minutes work actually… er yeah, right, I’ll get my coat… 😳😉

What utter guff! I’m sure the sheep are bleating away that hopefully Joe will be back soon as she won’t be able to sustain this punishing regime for much longer whilst the rest of us just roll our eyes! 🙄 Sheesh, the idle witch can’t even pick her feet up when she walks, it must be too much effort for her I guess! Pah, she lives in a different world she really does. twit. 🤭😆
She mopped her floor too don’t forget 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Stacey redone the utility room or have we just not seen it for ages and forgotten. I’m sure it was a lighter shade and less green? More of a Tiffany blue/green kind of colour?

Reactions: 1
Back to flogging her Air Wick shite.

Energy prices are rising, does she think people are going to prioritise plug ins this autumn/winter. Ahh at least she feels so grateful to design it all for the sheep again :cautious:

Read the room you spineless cow.
Did anyone see that ‘save money on your supermarket shop’ programme tonight? They are talking about how air fresheners, candles etc were not only bad for the air quality in your house and can be bad for your health but also a colossal waste of money. I hope Skanky and the sheep didn’t watch it, how devastating for them... Just as she’s flogging her stinky wares…. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Stacey redone the utility room or have we just not seen it for ages and forgotten. I’m sure it was a lighter shade and less green? More of a Tiffany blue/green kind of colour?
Sorry to quote myself but I went back on her page and can’t find a single photo of the utility room. Didn’t there used to be a highlight for it? So I’ve taken pics from the scum (apologies) and compared them to today’s stories. Definitely a whole different colour. Even beyond just filtering no?
06FD2F71-4BDB-4F39-8DFC-4681615C5858.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So she has a tap that spouts out boiling water? That's amazing
Yes she does

Sorry to quote myself but I went back on her page and can’t find a single photo of the utility room. Didn’t there used to be a highlight for it? So I’ve taken pics from the scum (apologies) and compared them to today’s stories. Definitely a whole different colour. Even beyond just filtering no?
View attachment 1598551
The green does look darker ye. I remember it being more a sage green though.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m gutted that she has called that pale sage green ‘pickle cottage green’ - I really wanted a front door in that colour but can’t bring myself to buy it if people are going to think I like SSS

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.