Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey trying to be relatable by trying to make her sheep believe that the kids don't have clean uniforms for tomorrow. Pretty embarrassing really considering she flouts about on insta all day.
I was going to say that if I was her target audience I’d be offended that that was what she considers to be relatable, but then I realised that if I was her target audience I’d be too gormless to realise I was being insulted

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My kids don’t care what their stocking looks like - it’s the joy and excitement over what’s inside them! - I bought cheap ones when they were toddlers and they are now teens and their stocking s are still going strong.

these influencers are so wasteful
My son's only ever stocking is one my gran won at the bingo 🤣 Nothing wrong with it. It's used one day of the year!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Stacey trying to be relatable by trying to make her sheep believe that the kids don't have clean uniforms for tomorrow. Pretty embarrassing really considering she flouts about on insta all day.
Is it tap-to-tidy-secrethousekeeper Mandy’s day off maybe 😉

My son's only ever stocking is one my gran won at the bingo 🤣 Nothing wrong with it. It's used one day of the year!
Exactly! Kids don’t care. Influencers stage everything for the gram sucking the joy out of everything! It’s all about selling and money. These influencers must spend all their time dreaming up, then filming and editing posts and then commenting! They are wasteful not only with the items they buy and replace when no longer IG worthy, but wasteful of their time with their family. I feel sorry for the kids of influencers.

Reactions: 8
Just wash the bloody clothes!! It’s not hard is it?!! I’d understand if she had to collect the water from a stand pipe, warm it over a fire and hand wash each item individually but just putting a washing machine on???? Ffs. Pathetic

Reactions: 22
Is this another case of her trying to pretend she can’t afford to run the washing machine again?!
I hope Joe goes bankrupt for a 3rd time and drags SSS down with him, then she’ll know what money troubles are.
Stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this another case of her trying to pretend she can’t afford to run the washing machine again?!
I hope Joe goes bankrupt for a 3rd time and drags SSS down with him, then she’ll know what money troubles are.
Stupid witch.
That's why i don't think they actually got legally married i just think they had that blessing! And his name definitely won't be on that house as it will of connected them Finland her credit score would be affected

Reactions: 9
She is pathetic, putting clothes in a washing machine isn't difficult. I can believe that she's too lazy to put a wash on.
Her content is dire at the moment. I want her to make some tacky crafts so we can laugh about them.

Reactions: 15
She is pathetic, putting clothes in a washing machine isn't difficult. I can believe that she's too lazy to put a wash on.
Her content is dire at the moment. I want her to make some tacky crafts so we can laugh about them.
Oh I want the summer dress pumpkins that even she thought were tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can she pick her feet up when she’s walking across the floor, the sound on that video with the skeleton is so grating 😩😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can she pick her feet up when she’s walking across the floor, the sound on that video with the skeleton is so grating 😩😡
I don't know how anyone can have the sound on, on her stories, that voice of hers is grating.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same, she’s one of them that drags their feet along the floor.
Why does that not surprise me from this creature 🙄

Reactions: 6
I love autumn and Halloween stuff but honestly it puts me right off now people like her use it for content. I have ALWAYS been a spooky little witch, I don’t want people to think I’m being influenced (yes I know it doesn’t matter what others think and I will continue to be my usual gothy self, it just vaguely irritates me)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Goodness, what a day for Stacey eh? She’s practically worked her fingers to the bone poor lamb. 😖

Now before any of you start just think about it; she’s done the school run AND put the washing in the washing machine and presumably pressed a button or two AND moved the skeletons to a cupboard, that’s hard graft that is! I mean when you consider what normal folk do on a day to day basis well that’s, erm, well, about ten minutes work actually… er yeah, right, I’ll get my coat… 😳😉

What utter guff! I’m sure the sheep are bleating away that hopefully Joe will be back soon as she won’t be able to sustain this punishing regime for much longer whilst the rest of us just roll our eyes! 🙄 Sheesh, the idle witch can’t even pick her feet up when she walks, it must be too much effort for her I guess! Pah, she lives in a different world she really does. twit. 🤭😆

Reactions: 17
Why does she need a coat? She lives down south, its 18° in the North West so it has to be warmer where she is, she's a freak.
I put bingo on her filming the boys putting their coats away and a skeleton falling on them, something to make the sheep laugh.

Reactions: 15
Why does she need a coat? She lives down south, its 18° in the North West so it has to be warmer where she is, she's a freak.
I put bingo on her filming the boys putting their coats away and a skeleton falling on them, something to make the sheep laugh.
It’s 20 degrees where she is. She’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
It’s 20 degrees where she is. She’s ridiculous.
I'm not far from Essex (WFH today) and I've been out in flip flops and an overshirt and I'm sweating (big regret). I don't know who she's trying to appeal to?

Reactions: 6
Notice she’s got that bleeping pumpkin mug in another colour.
bleep cottage green

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stacey in full on knitted outfit. Rose just in a nappy. Noticed there’s no cubby hole for Harry’s shoes

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She was unloading the tumble dryer yet goes on about the cost of living 🙄 it’s a lovely warm day in the south. I’ve got three loads out on the line…but she also has stuff on the line inside the house 🤔 what happened to your birdshit line in the trees

Also if I had a lovely utility room with a proper sink and drainage why don’t they have the dryer plumbed in to drain the water? My cheap indisit one can be done so why can’t her fancy one be done? The only reason mine isn’t is because it’s in the garage not a fancy laundry room

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.