Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s fair enough for Stacey to post - she’s a British celebrity and a mainstream TV one so think she’d catch criticism if she didn’t post. So fine. But to do that initial “thank you ma’am” thing when we all know how she feels about the royal family is tit.

She probably doesn’t even really feel that way about them and just wanted to make a splash and now she has to stick to the narrative 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Successfully got a block for telling Stacey to stop being a hypocrite with her post about Queenie 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Flip me Stacey people pay you £3k to spout your uneducated opinion. Jane must have been so annoyed having to correct her on the facts.
Didn’t Stacey have a spare house at this time. She’s such a hypocrite

Reactions: 19
All I could think of when watching that loose women clip was, the poor hairdresser. Bet skankys hair was filthy and had to be plaited!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Successfully got a block for telling Stacey to stop being a hypocrite with her post about Queenie 👋
Back when I was a fan (forgive me)I would make comments on her posts and always message her. I NEVER got a reply and unless you can disable to seen notifications on IG, she never opened them to read them. How can she find the time to read, delete and block all the hate, but can't be bothered to quickly double tap a kind, positive message from a fan and make their day? It used to bother the hell out of me until I came to my senses and saw who she really is, then I went back to unsend every single message I ever sent before I unfollowed her.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Stacey’s views on the Royal Family…..🙃
How ironic that she is going on and on about how they do nothing
Why are they being paid to do nothing

Same as her, her “best friend” and all the other influencers. Paid to do nothing but live their life and video it
Stacey doesn’t need that massive house. She could easily give the annexe to the homeless. Or her previous house could be given to the homeless

i just find it shocking that she’s putting the royal family down for things she does too

Reactions: 32
How ironic that she is going on and on about how they do nothing
Why are they being paid to do nothing

Same as her, her “best friend” and all the other influencers. Paid to do nothing but live their life and video it
Stacey doesn’t need that massive house. She could easily give the annexe to the homeless. Or her previous house could be given to the homeless

i just find it shocking that she’s putting the royal family down for things she does too
and arguably all these influencers are far worse because not only do they do tit all they convince their followers to buy all sorts of tat which is undoubtedly made in a sweatshop/going to be thrown away soon and takes up unnecessary space on an already strained planet

I could go on about money being spent/where it’s could go… but we’d be here all day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Talking about how she's thinking about all the homeless people needing somewhere to live and the royals having houses to spare....doesn't she have 2 houses???

Why doesn't she open her 1st home to the needy if she's that worried?
She doesn’t even open up her home to her 2 sons never mind the homeless 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Stacey said the queen sit about in a big house doing nothing 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂 isn’t that what hinch and Stacey do???? The queen brought loads of money to the uk but Stacey and hinch lie to get struggling people to buy the crap they post on instagram such a twit 😳 Stacey can say what she likes about the queen but she done alot from charity and if it wasn’t for the royals we wouldn’t have half the amount of visitors bringing money to our country.

Also Stacey Solomon is so uneducated 😂😂😂😂😂 such an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Unpopular opinion but watching that Loose Women clip back, I don’t think she spoke out of turn. I would hate to be born into the life of a royal, and I’m not denying that it must be hard work living in the public eye with very little say in things; but it also comes with huge wealth and privilege. The royals were born in to the life, not chosen to do it because they’re better people than most of us. I’m sorry that the queen has passed, especially for her family as she seemed a nice enough person and was a mum and grandmother, but it’s pretty obvious that the majority of companies, celebrities, influencers etc are posting tributes because they know it’s expected of them. A lot of people have short memories about the way the queen was pretty much villified after Diana died and the reaction to all that. So lots of people are being pretty hypocritical in my opinion! (SSS included, but no worse than others!)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
#QueenGate is so boring 😴
I wouldn’t say it’s a gate, not that much as been posted about it🙄and seeing as the skank hasn’t posted anything on the gram there’s not much else to talk about but I’m sure no doubt, she’ll be back soon enough with plenty of Ads

Reactions: 8
Stupid bleep..she doesn’t get why ‘we are obsessed with these humans who are the same as us’…hmmm yeah that’s what I think when I look at you love and wonder why people are obsessed with you and other fuckwits on Instagram..your not fit to mention our wonderful Queen, you wouldn’t know what hard work was..bleep!,
The Queen - still working 2 days before she died.
Charles - working every day so far since his mother died, and will continue working until after the funeral.
Stacey - barely done a weeks worth of work in total this year.

Totally the same as you, Stace. Can’t think why people might have respect for them. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I might not agree with Stacey on a lot of things T I agree here!
You can agree with her on it, but I posted it to show the absolute hypocrisy of her first post about The Queen’s passing. She posted because she knew her followers would expect it, not because she meant it.

Reactions: 18
You can agree with her on it, but I posted it to show the absolute hypocrisy of her first post about The Queen’s passing. She posted because she knew her followers would expect it, not because she meant it.
They are all doing that, they'll get messages complaining if they don't share. I have more respect for the tiny majority that haven't mentioned the Queen, at least they're sticking to their principles, we all know Skanky doesn't have any.

Reactions: 8
Tbh I couldn’t give a flying chuff about what Stacy thought or thinks of the Queen, the Monarchy, in fact anything at all, but it’s her bloody hypocrisy that gets my goat. 🤨

Regardless of what or how she really feels she’s usually first to make some trite pithy comments whenever someone dies; I’m thinking Dame Debra, Jamal Edwards and Tom Parker just off the top of my head. She just can’t bear to be left out when everyone else is sharing their supposed grief but Stacey then goes one better by usually pretty much immediately after showing her insensitivity and lack of tact by posting something about her children, family or something equally crass and leaving you in no doubt utterly shallow she really is. 😖

This time however, due to bumping her gums on LW she can’t fall back on her usual trick and jump on the sympathy bandwagon; it must be absolutely killing her but pah, serves her right! 😬 Also as a bonus we’re also missing being subjected to her embarrassingly bad craft efforts and her harvesting her latest crop of late summer vegetables or as most of us call it ‘going to the fruit and veg section at Tesco’! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbf you'd moan at her for not mentioning the Queen, then moan when she does, she's a bleep but she can't win in this situation :ROFLMAO: It's the same with every 'topical' issue, influencers are expected to say something then get tit when they don't say the 'right' thing. Sometimes it's better to just keep out tbh.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.