Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as she annoys me... I'm actually pleased to see the whole asking for people to donate to bereaved children charity to use the photos...
Rather than her getting money for having a magazine exclusive.. if that makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 108
Well I have to say they both actually look nice 🙈 Shame about the shoes though Stace, not the best choice 🤢

Reactions: 37
So Stacey’s wedding post is about money 🤔🤔🤔🤔 isn’t she a millionaire????? Could she not just pay the photographer then donate money to the charity 🤔🤔🤔 absolute weirdo of a women.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Her dress looks dirty! 🤮
Didn’t expect much and guess what she lived up to expectation 😆😂
Still got a chip on my shoulder about the Ikea furniture 🤣🫣

Reactions: 18
As much as she annoys me... I'm actually pleased to see the whole asking for people to donate to bereaved children charity to use the photos...
Rather than her getting money for having a magazine exclusive.. if that makes sense
Yes and I hope people are respectful and donate to the charity on behalf of using the images.

joes bleeping skanky nails though 🫣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah i’m sorry but fair play to them for that. Obviously not her biggest fan but I think that’s a really nice thing to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not a fan of the dress though…

Reactions: 34
So Stacey’s wedding post is about money 🤔🤔🤔🤔 isn’t she a millionaire????? Could she not just pay the photographer then donate money to the charity 🤔🤔🤔 absolute weirdo of a women.
The tog is a millionaire, she used to be a glamour model - now sells her kids online

Reactions: 6
OK I'm going to say it is think the dress is nice but it's doesn't fit her correctly unfortunately and that's down to the bridal boutique! The shoes don't go either but I don't think she looks nice
Edit meant to say do think she looks nice

Reactions: 23
The charity will get more if every website, paper and magazine has to pay for them. I’m sure Gemma Atkinson did similar when her daughter was born for a children’s charity. Any money going to charity is a good idea no matter who is comes from.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I usually don’t like her but fair play for the donations to the charity and also the dress might not be everyone’s taste but it suits her. I don’t think it’s fair to comment on individual tastes, I personally think the big Cinderella wedding dresses are tacky AF, yet a lot of people wear them. Can’t wait to see what everyone else wore next 👀

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.