Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to revert back to the hair, she was jaunting about with a towel over her head during the making of the pergola flowers. Bet it was done before that and she's been cutting about with olaplex in it.
Can't wait to see the pics of the wedding of the year!

Reactions: 5
@fiedwrdsx
Off topic, but why does she never promote bake off? Do you think they’ve sacked her already?

Did you see the clip on the basket off stories earlier today? (It’s gone now) was a clip of Stacey saying ‘that’s why they pay me the big bucks’ with a laugh 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
O heck would you look at that, Prince Charles trying to gate crash pickle not pickle cottages wedding not a wedding of the century!!! 😄😄
Maybe Charles has brought Andrew along to PRICKle Cottage to meet Dodgy Dave. Birds of a feather…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had this pop up on my FacebookView attachment 1451909
Sort your life out! It's so apt isn't it?

They should do an episode on Stinky Solomon. She looks very flabby; needs to hit the gym for sure. I am shocked at how podge she has got. Not doing ITS any favours either for their polyester rags either...... #ad #brandpartner

Get in the gym love and sort your life out, pronto! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s a worry that these people walk among us it really is. Surely you’d have to be a special kind of stupid to believe that?! 😳🤦‍♀️

Anyway on those lines should Stacey, Joe and the gang ever choose to move again (perhaps if they’d all like to be in the same building for a change?!) I propose we have a little whip round and get enough cash together to buy some massive old pile. Then we’ll all come together to do it up (I mean, we’ve seen the standard of her DIY, it’s not going to have to be decent is it?! 😉) and contrive somehow for her to see it once we’ve completed. As soon as she sees the mermaid bathroom, absolutely everything covered in a sticker saying what it is, summer dress ‘pumkins’ and optics filled with squash alongside our other efforts, she won’t be able to help herself and will of course immediately put an offer in. 😬

Oh and I’ve forgotten the best part; we’ll call it ‘Lying twit Mansion’! Now that’s fate if ever I’ve heard it and you know how much she likes fate; with such a name she’ll snap it up and we my dear fellow Tattlers, well we’ll be quids in! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just thinking, somewhere in the country there must be an actual Pickle Cottage.
Do you think the poor sods that live there get loads of parcels addressed to the Swalomons? I can see the sheep sending stuff addressed to them at Pickle Cottage, Essex, England, the World...and expecting the Post Office to deliver

Just to add - I've googled and there are at least 3 Pickle Cottages in Essex alone (none of which are hers, obvs!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was just thinking, somewhere in the country there must be an actual Pickle Cottage.
Do you think the poor sods that live there get loads of parcels addressed to the Swalomons? I can see the sheep sending stuff addressed to them at Pickle Cottage, Essex, England, the World...and expecting the Post Office to deliver

Just to add - I've googled and there are at least 3 Pickle Cottages in Essex alone (none of which are hers, obvs!)
The Post Office would actually deliver it though. Someone once addressed a letter to my mum 'the nurse who lives by the bridge nr X town'. Posties are clever beings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How did I miss her ‘our calm before our forever post?’.
Wonder if Adam Frisby went as he’s been off his stories pretty much since he was outed for using Deborah’s funeral as a way to promote his brand. What was this comment that Jemma posted or responded too?
Ah, I’m glad this was raised. I felt so uncomfortable about what he was doing, yet because they raised money he was lauded a saint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.