Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so on the council website, their local register office is only open on a Thurs, Fri or Sat for weddings.

Do we guess she's having the civil service tomorrow? Or is this just for the huns to think she is....
I think she had the legal wedding before Sundays wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have seen confirmation that Verona Bridal were ASKED to delete their post until Stacey posts herself (don't ask how I know, is not fair to potentially out a friend). Deception at its finest Stacey, but we still all know it happened 🤷‍♀️ Self important bully you are
Jeez! 😳

I think she had the legal wedding before Sundays wedding.
Yes you may well be right! No one would have a wedding reception/party before the legal wedding.

Reactions: 10
Honestly, I really couldn't care less about her ( now over ) wedding. I never really did, but this subterfuge and secrecy has only served to prove to me how little I care.

Reactions: 18
Don’t forget the ‘Mermaid Bathroom’ lol. I loved the shower & the rest of it but by crikey those sinks have come from the land that taste forgot. (In my opinion!) 🧜‍♀️🐚🐚 😆
If she ever sells this house it would surely be at a loss, who on earth
would want that house she has ruined it with her tasteless gimmicks.
What’s more shocking is that producers thought she would be a good presenter for home makeovers.
As for the wedding years in the planning it’s reminiscent of the 28 month pregnancy dragged out and so utterly boring I barely took interest in my own wedding nowt but stress trying to keep family happy and failing no matter what ...

Reactions: 15
If she ever sells this house it would surely be at a loss, who on earth
would want that house she has ruined it with her tasteless gimmicks.
What’s more shocking is that producers thought she would be a good presenter for home makeovers.
As for the wedding years in the planning it’s reminiscent of the 28 month pregnancy dragged out and so utterly boring I barely took interest in my own wedding nowt but stress trying to keep family happy and failing no matter what ...
If you’re doing your best you definitely aren’t failing, no one can do any more than that. I agree tho, the wedding stuff dragged but now we’ve not even seen one official photo it’s really dragging! 😀

Reactions: 8
Don’t forget the ‘Mermaid Bathroom’ lol. I loved the shower & the rest of it but by crikey those sinks have come from the land that taste forgot. (In my opinion!) 🧜‍♀️🐚🐚 😆
I hate this bathroom so much. It’s like a 1970’s shell shaped bathroom suite without the charm of it being the actual 1970’s. The gold tapes are vile, the mirrors are vile, the sinks are indescribable and then to top it off there’s fecking two of everything…… money can’t buy taste but it can buy you an interior designer to bring the class you are lacking…

Reactions: 17
I hate this bathroom so much. It’s like a 1970’s shell shaped bathroom suite without the charm of it being the actual 1970’s. The gold tapes are vile, the mirrors are vile, the sinks are indescribable and then to top it off there’s fecking two of everything…… money can’t buy taste but it can buy you an interior designer to bring the class you are lacking…
Nope and she ruined the aga by putting gold on it all that money to spoil it!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I really think she is so bad for going silent like this, her poor sheep have been treated like tit yet still will except any excuse she gives for not keeping them updated, she really does think she's so so special, i can't wait to see everything come crashing down around them,but it won't happen,she can do no wrong in so many peoples(idiot's) eyes ,well I hope a few have woken up to this fake arse wash after this weekend!!😡😡

Reactions: 15
She done this when she had pink pickle didn't she. So predictable

Reactions: 13
I really think she is so bad for going silent like this, her poor sheep have been treated like tit yet still will except any excuse she gives for not keeping them updated, she really does think she's so so special, i can't wait to see everything come crashing down around them,but it won't happen,she can do no wrong in so many peoples(idiot's) eyes ,well I hope a few have woken up to this fake arse wash after this weekend!!😡😡
Both her and her sister have gone quiet. They will be doing it to get maximum engagement or to await the magazine deal. She said she was going away for a few days but she doesn’t normally leave her sheep for this long. They will be all messaging her worried where as she probably sat at home not even thinking about any of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Off topic, but why does she never promote bake off? Do you think they’ve sacked her already?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.