Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think there is a magazine deal it would take way too much editing and airbrushing to make them lot look even halfway decent i think they are away on honeymoon that's not a honeymoon it will just be a few days away in this country with the golden children in tow the other two will have been shipped off to their dad's. There will be some long gushy post about how they've just been in a post wedding bubble enjoying some time together as a family and how she still cant believe she's married she wishes she could do the day all over again. Honeymoon that isnt really a honeymoon will also be the same as every other day for Joe running around like a headless chicken after the kids while scraggy lazes around only difference being that she can now use the excuse that she's the best wife ever so he has to do everything for her. It will still be another day before you then get the wedding pics doubtful you will see anything of guests food etc. it will be soft focus black and white photos mainly of the kids and one each of her with Joe Jemma and all four kids plus one with tend bestie Hinch as they will bring the most engagement
Don’t forget the inevitable “I wish I could have had you all here with me in person as you’ve all been on this journey with me and supported me through it all, but I felt you were all with me in spirit. I love you all so much and I’m so lucky to have you…blah blah blah” 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I actually thought that Jemma wasn’t too bad but that reply on the last thread has made me unfollow. She’s not only passive aggressive but also flying on the coat tails of her sister and it all came across as so desperate. I mean, obviously Stace is the first person to EVER get married, let alone the first zelebrity.

That whole family need to give their heads a wobble. Stacey has always pissed me off but with this whole wedding debacle, she’s come across as absolutely pathetic and OTT.

I liked the Brooklyn Beckham wedding, where their parents said that because of the bride and groom, it was a complete secret (although I’m sure some tattlers will correct me.) Stinky and Tanjoe are going for this vibe but are waaaaaay off the mark.
That’s it isn’t it, it’s either secret, or it’s not, she’s such a twit.

Reactions: 12
Phones been in the draw since she had a bath on Sunday, 😆😆😆
na she didn't. She ran a bleeping tap. Didn't even put her big toe in the water!!

I actually thought that Jemma wasn’t too bad but that reply on the last thread has made me unfollow. She’s not only passive aggressive but also flying on the coat tails of her sister and it all came across as so desperate. I mean, obviously Stace is the first person to EVER get married, let alone the first zelebrity.

That whole family need to give their heads a wobble. Stacey has always pissed me off but with this whole wedding debacle, she’s come across as absolutely pathetic and OTT.

I liked the Brooklyn Beckham wedding, where their parents said that because of the bride and groom, it was a complete secret (although I’m sure some tattlers will correct me.) Stinky and Tanjoe are going for this vibe but are waaaaaay off the mark.
I agree. I almost liked Jemma but now I've revised my opinion of the skank. I still believe she's on something, she looks like the walking dead. 🙄

Reactions: 16
So the wedding....that wasn't actually a legal wedding but a blessing ceremony, has happened.

Complete with gifted, err.... sorry - "donated" wedding furniture. Radio silence then ensued, on the pretext of the wedding - which is yet to happen in Stacey's world. Because there's a magazine deal to be published first.....

And posts pulled left, right and centre from guests and #smallbusiness trying to make a living.

Oh and Arg was the entertainment... 😂 😂 😂
Get him to sing at the end of the night when you’re trying to get rid of the stragglers. He’s bloody rotten 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What makes me laugh is how quickly she leaves her "instagram family" you know the ones that keep her in her massive house and grounds. And goes off grid for days. To make sure they get paid thousands for a magazine deal. Oh I love you all to the moon and back. Keep buying my tat and cheap dresses with your hard earned money so I can get crazy money for doing duck all......

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I dont think there is a magazine deal it would take way too much editing and airbrushing to make them lot look even halfway decent i think they are away on honeymoon that's not a honeymoon it will just be a few days away in this country with the golden children in tow the other two will have been shipped off to their dad's. There will be some long gushy post about how they've just been in a post wedding bubble enjoying some time together as a family and how she still cant believe she's married she wishes she could do the day all over again. Honeymoon that isnt really a honeymoon will also be the same as every other day for Joe running around like a headless chicken after the kids while scraggy lazes around only difference being that she can now use the excuse that she's the best wife ever so he has to do everything for her. It will still be another day before you then get the wedding pics doubtful you will see anything of guests food etc. it will be soft focus black and white photos mainly of the kids and one each of her with Joe Jemma and all four kids plus one with tend bestie Hinch as they will bring the most engagement
You know her so well 😂

Don’t forget the inevitable “I wish I could have had you all here with me in person as you’ve all been on this journey with me and supported me through it all, but I felt you were all with me in spirit. I love you all so much and I’m so lucky to have you…blah blah blah” 🙄
Yip she’s going to say this as she’s a massive bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“But don’t worry, you can pre-order my new ‘tap to wed’ book”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t understand why the press don’t call Stacey / Hinch / greedy out for the way they ‘sell’ it’s all pity marketing - or emotional selling - ‘you’re my family’ ‘we love you’ it’s emotional blackmail when actually they don’t give a rats ass - how have they got away with it for so long ?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Don’t forget the ‘Mermaid Bathroom’ lol. I loved the shower & the rest of it but by crikey those sinks have come from the land that taste forgot. (In my opinion!) 🧜‍♀️🐚🐚 😆
Sorry “mermaid” bathroom 😂 what? Those sinks look like big gaping vaginas 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wonder how the wedding night went? 🤔 Hope Dodgy Dave managed to get those money shots of Tan Joe deflowering his virgin bride 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Love u all to the moon and back 🤮🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m well out the picture when is the last time she was on instagram
She posted a lame reel on Monday. Before that was drip feeding info on Sunday.
So she hasn’t been away for long, it’s just the fact she’s keeping everything secret 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m well out the picture when is the last time she was on instagram
Oooh Saturday? No, Sunday? Well apart that’s from a reel on Monday showing the chairs and tables set up. Tbh I can’t remember the the details but it’s something like that! Basically the thought is she got married (well had the wedding blessed by the Rabbi at Pickle Cottage, but that’s what everyone attended) on Sunday and the last shot we saw was her supposedly running a bath and putting her phone in a drawer so she could cherish every moment or some such bollocks. 🙄

Then there’s been duck all from her at least! There’s been a few slip ups from the dress people and Joe’s best man posted something on the day where he appeared to be in a wedding suit and outside Pickle (not Pickle) Cottage but the posts have soon been taken down and even rent-a-gob sticker sister has kept shtum so it’s my opinion at least they’ve got a magazine exclusive deal and nowt can be said until that comes out. I could be wrong it course; it’s not an infrequent event! 🤭😆

The press have also said they got married on Sunday but tbh if one of them told me it was raining I’d look out the window before reaching for an umbrella so that doesn’t make it so! 🤷‍♀️

It must be killing them (sticker sister especially as you know how much she loves to drop Stace in it!) not to say anything however the sheep have proved just how lunatic some of them really are with the common consensus seeming to be that Stacey wouldn’t have got married without telling them or letting them in on it all. Oh yes, they really do believe they are her friend! It’s been an eye-opener seeing just how crackers they are tbh, they’re a whole different kinda crazy! I tell you something for nowt; if I had fans like hers I wouldn’t be sharing all she does on Instragram! 😳😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t follow her, or even take much notice of her, other than thinking that she seemed a nice, down to earth person, until I stumbled across this thread and was shocked to see the other side of her.
I just took a sneak peek at her IG though. Is that their garden??? Lucky, lucky things if it is! Who knew that pairing up and selling your souls could be so lucrative.
(I don’t mind Joe if I’m honest, and yet at the same time, I'm strangely disappointed that Rob Beckett, who seems a nice guy, is a friend of theirs!)

Reactions: 19
The sheep are still commenting under every press article saying they’re not married yet! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.