Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sheep are still commenting under every press article saying they’re not married yet! 🤦🏻‍♀️
They’re just hurting.
It’s not nice when your bestie gets married and doesn’t even tell you!
It’s almost like she’s not really their friend after all! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sticker sister has shared the welcome sign to her stories, the sticker is now in sale. How many of her sheep will be buying that? Even ones that are married will probably buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of the articles mentioned "their home nicknamed Pickle Cottage" and one of the sheep believes the house is genuinely called Pickle Cottage 😂
They are deluded.
It's a tribute to Mad Mick, what about the other three children they had before him.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
One of the articles mentioned "their home nicknamed Pickle Cottage" and one of the sheep believes the house is genuinely called Pickle Cottage 😂
I so wish there was face plam react 🤦‍♀️

How the duck do these people exist?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Still radio silence. It’s probably because she’s having her real wedding at the moment now that the Instagram one is done.

She’ll come back all “sorry I’ve been so quiet I’ve been in a newly wed bubble. We didn’t even tidy the aftermath up for days so we could relive it. It was so magical. Can’t wait to show yous all. Love you to the moon and back”

ETA in reality she’s been stalking the wedding dress etc people on Insta telling them to remove any posts that will ruin her big reveal. We see you 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t understand why the press don’t call Stacey / Hinch / greedy out for the way they ‘sell’ it’s all pity marketing - or emotional selling - ‘you’re my family’ ‘we love you’ it’s emotional blackmail when actually they don’t give a rats ass - how have they got away with it for so long ?
You need a journalist just like the one who exposed the influencer Belle Gibson, realises her stories didn’t add up and that she was lying to the public, investigated her lies and then outed her in the press. Both Stacey and Hinch need exposing for the frauds they truly are. They aren’t kind to their followers. They use them, lie and manipulate them, and even use their children to deflect negativity or deceptions and have the audacity to cry troll, when they are the biggest trolls out there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
OK so on the council website, their local register office is only open on a Thurs, Fri or Sat for weddings.

Do we guess she's having the civil service tomorrow? Or is this just for the huns to think she is....

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand why the press don’t call Stacey / Hinch / greedy out for the way they ‘sell’ it’s all pity marketing - or emotional selling - ‘you’re my family’ ‘we love you’ it’s emotional blackmail when actually they don’t give a rats ass - how have they got away with it for so long ?
They make to much money of them at the moment so turn a blind eye, maybe if the money starts to dry up they may change

Reactions: 6
I have seen confirmation that Verona Bridal were ASKED to delete their post until Stacey posts herself (don't ask how I know, is not fair to potentially out a friend). Deception at its finest Stacey, but we still all know it happened 🤷‍♀️ Self important bully you are

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
OK so on the council website, their local register office is only open on a Thurs, Fri or Sat for weddings.

Do we guess she's having the civil service tomorrow? Or is this just for the huns to think she is....
Or was it last wk and everything is pre-records

Reactions: 10
I have seen confirmation that Verona Bridal were ASKED to delete their post until Stacey posts herself (don't ask how I know, is not fair to potentially out a friend). Deception at its finest Stacey, but we still all know it happened 🤷‍♀️ Self important bully you are
Eee when was this!

Reactions: 7
She really does think she’s the worlds biggest celeb, ffs the Beckhams son wedding or any royal wedding wasn’t anywhere a media blackout like this shot show

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I wonder why they did but Lorraine still has her post up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.