Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He never had a trim or anything hair was still a mess other say when Joe posted a pic

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’ll wait until tomorrow seeing as there’s a lot of attention on ladies euro final this evening
Possibly but it's a week today since the wedding and she will play on that with some of her soppy over the top wording and crying emojis

Reactions: 13
Joe’s cheesy little knob must need a sat nav to find his way around Stacey’s massive spunk bucket

Reactions: 25
Wonder if she’ll wait until tomorrow seeing as there’s a lot of attention on ladies euro final this evening
She probably doesn't even know it's the final or that even it's the women's team

Reactions: 10
She stole the #taptotidy off @almostmrsgrey as well

Reactions: 6
Looks like her sheep have found the business that made the bracelet she is wearing in the photo and are buying the same..

Reactions: 3
Looks like her sheep have found the business that made the bracelet she is wearing in the photo and are buying the same..
They need sectioning the lot of em
For fucks sake, these morons walk amongst us.
God help us!

Reactions: 14
It reminded me of a lady local to here. She is clearly Elvis’ version of your woman. She even has decals on her car .
Stinky better watch out

Reactions: 7
Youve just reminded me of when she made those ridiculous hairy drawers!!!

Reactions: 11
That FB group is so creepy - just randomly posting photos of her kids and saying how cute, wtf

Reactions: 17
Binky looks effortlessly stunning. Rochelle, well she can just fuck off for all I care, cant stand her Is there really any need for OTT vow renewals at 10 years? Unless, you're trying to disprove rumours your man cheated with another school Mum ( their thread suggests he did)

Reactions: 24
It reminded me of a lady local to here. She is clearly Elvis’ version of your woman. She even has decals on her car .
Stinky better watch out
Ha, there is an Elvis woman in the same town as well, she has his hair style and pictures stuck on her mobility scooter of him and his music blasting from it
I wonder if it's the same one, these two are in Cheshire

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.