Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A legal team ? For Stacey’s hair 🤣
Think Staceys hairdresser is getting some flack from fellow hairdressers
5E3C4E1C-4075-422C-95A0-ABB094C299A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Would you still need your premises official for a wedding with a rabbi marrying you???
The living dead sister could be trying to put everyone off the scent if they were needing to officialy get married today in a register office???
Yeah o was thinking the same about about the rabbi bit I suppose they could nip to the registry office in the morning then have the rabbi bless or have the rabbi then the official wedding in the evening! Or like you say even today

Reactions: 12
Who gets married on a Sunday when the venue availability and money isn’t a problem.
I got married on a Sunday because someone had taken the Saturday already. We wanted to get married on our year anniversary but had the next day instead.
The couple that booked Saturday then split up and cancelled theirs 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I seen the step mum to one of Stacey's boys uploaded a photo to her Insta story. It looks like they are abroad to me? I might be wrong but surely he would be around for the wedding?

Reactions: 5
The wedding is tomorrow.
She didn't use a box dye.
Sticker sister already has her shoes.
That is a new ring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I seen the step mum to one of Stacey's boys uploaded a photo to her Insta story. It looks like they are abroad to me? I might be wrong but surely he would be around for the wedding?
Stepmum outing her lies again she said other evening L was home when he’s clearly away with his dad

Reactions: 13
The people who hold onto her every word will attempt to achieve what she did "using box dyes" will end up with exteremly damaged hair and will not get the results they are looking for, could even end up paying god know how much to fix the damaged caused.
False advertising for no reason at all. Most people get their hair professionally coloured and styled for their wedding so why not just say that. How do people not see straight through her

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Are they not the photos from the wedding they were at a few days ago

Reactions: 4
I don’t know she seems to be the sort of mum to leave her kids out of things. Like let’s them live in a different house. What’s stopping her from leaving them out of her wedding 🤷🏻‍♀️
So long as she's got the golden duo there she won't be worried about poor Z and L. She's not bothered enough to give them a bedroom on her house so leaving them out of the wedding would be par for the course. Plus she can always get Dodgy Dad Dave to Photoshop them into the photos after 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I don’t know she seems to be the sort of mum to leave her kids out of things. Like let’s them live in a different house. What’s stopping her from leaving them out of her wedding 🤷🏻‍♀️
Whilst I wouldn't put it past her, Leighton has flown home with his Dad.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.