Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stepmum outing her lies again she said other evening L was home when he’s clearly away with his dad
Could be a few days I guess, I'm sure they were away to a wedding so could have been from that, he's not been on a live post for a good few days so I'd expect he's home now, but you never know with ole skanky

Reactions: 6
The people who hold onto her every word will attempt to achieve what she did "using box dyes" will end up with exteremly damaged hair and will not get the results they are looking for, could even end up paying god know how much to fix the damaged caused.
False advertising for no reason at all. Most people get their hair professionally coloured and styled for their wedding so why not just say that. How do people not see straight through her
Right…. Why didn’t she just say that she wanted a more natural look for her wedding so L’Oréal were transforming her hair, it was going to be a long complicated process that shouldn’t be attempted by anyone themselves at home and she couldn’t wait to share the result…… Simple.. 🤷‍♀️. Sadly she’s that used to bodging things up she thinks everything in her life has to appear homemade….

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Conditioner foils 🤣🤣🤣. duck off penelope 🤥
Really, she said that. Just own it. Who’s ever had foils in for conditioner….. 🤔 FFS you can see the different tones in her hair. Makes me mad that they think we don’t have our hair done and know stuff… 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 20
In not sticking up for her but people saying why are they hiding the wedding date… probably because people know it’s at her house so I’m assuming actual fans of hers would try and go to the house!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cannot believe she is brand ambassador with L’Oréal. The state of her hair this past year and someone thought, let’s have SS to seek our product. Wtf. Just shows she is untouchable. She is still so v v popular. It’s ridiculous how she applied one dye so she could say she did it herself. 🙄
Maybe she’s been deliberately leaving her roots to grow ridiculously long and leave her hair looking tit so now she can have immaculate hair all the time thanks to L’Oréal 😜 this will have been in the pipeline a while

Reactions: 15
How many huns will be calling up salons on Monday after trying to box dye their barnet from red to ashy balayage this weekend? Place your bets please
They’re already on her instagram saying they can’t wait to do it. One hun is doing it this weekend and the others can’t wait to see it. 🤣….. I hope the hairdresser, her assistant and the L’Oréal legal team are free…….

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
As IF she's tried to claim that's a box dye job 🙄 what a stupid thing to lie about too, literally noone would judge anyone for getting their hair professionally done for their wedding. I'm poor af and got my hair professionally done.

Not everything needs to be DIY Stacey god!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In not sticking up for her but people saying why are they hiding the wedding date… probably because people know it’s at her house so I’m assuming actual fans of hers would try and go to the house!!!
Don’t worry they won’t find it as they all think it’s really called pickle cottage 🤣🤣 imagine asking a taxi driver to take you to pickle cottage. They said sorry it doesn’t exist. Yes it does Stacey Solomon lives there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So if I strip my dyed red hair myself I can go caramel balayage like our Stace? With a box dye? Amazeballs.

I can feel my nerve endings in my scalp rebelling at the very thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So if I strip my dyed red hair myself I can go caramel balayage like our Stace? With a box dye? Amazeballs.

I can feel my nerve endings in my scalp rebelling at the very thought!
Don't forget the "conditioner foils" or you might not get that hairdresser that trained for years look

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or is there something off with the background in that story?
It’s like they are in front of a green screen.

Right…. Why didn’t she just say that she wanted a more natural look for her wedding so L’Oréal were transforming her hair, it was going to be a long complicated process that shouldn’t be attempted by anyone themselves at home and she couldn’t wait to share the result…… Simple.. 🤷‍♀️. Sadly she’s that used to bodging things up she thinks everything in her life has to appear homemade….
Some people are like that though. They can’t just say one little untruth and move on they have to make up this whole long embroidered, far fetched story that is so ridiculous that everyone then knows it’s a BIG FAT LIE. I think she’s one of these people. 🤥

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Greedy has gone away i thought maybe staying somewhere close to Pickle cottage but she said about posting holiday adventures on Monday so she's not going to wedding of the year
I seen that, doubt she could class going to stinky wedding a holiday and doubt her kids would be going. Also hinch is moving this wkend so she’s maybe not going either

I truly don’t know how these people think they’re so special they have to hide when they’re getting married?! Just tell people the date!! Even a royal wedding they don’t hide when it’s happening and be all like SURPRISE! It’s so bleeping pathetic.
Cause stinky Stacy thinks she’s better than the royals and will get over run with sheep truinbfgto see her on her wedding. Get a bleeping grip skanky

Reactions: 4
Her post says it took 3 days
I got a blonde balayage on Weds. I went from dark brown to blonde. It took 5 hours (by a stylist) so duck knows where she got 3 days from 😂 granted, my hair wasn’t red but a proper stylist can work magic in hours these days!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.