Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know insta is how she earns her money and the more posts/followers the better but why does she continually lie???
Why does no one in the press call her out on her bullshit and lies??
Why can’t she just film and post things in the correct time line
stop making out your working class and need to do money saving hacks!
Stop filtering every damn video & photo to death
Stop using your kids as cash cows
Admit you have a nanny / housekeeper
Stop saying you work hard !
JUST FECKIN STOP 🛑
rant over sorry x

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Over 566,000 likes for some woman doing her hair differently! What a strange world we live in! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
suppose it could be to throw people off but looks like wedding isn’t today..
I’m sorry but you do not leave bridesmaid shoe and bra shopping until the last minute…. She’s either lying or stupid.. 🤷‍♀️

There is a lot of hairdressers comments in things and they are getting worried what people may do
It’s a pity she’s not worried herself….. 😡

I’ve just seen on her insta a company offering to preserve her flowers after the wedding…….. They’ll be plastic, just shove em in a box…😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Greedy has gone away i thought maybe staying somewhere close to Pickle cottage but she said about posting holiday adventures on Monday so she's not going to wedding of the year

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Greedy has gone away i thought maybe staying somewhere close to Pickle cottage but she said about posting holiday adventures on Monday so she's not going to wedding of the year
She could be trying to throw people off the scent and also having a holiday there. I had a nosey sat her ig after she visited Skanky and saw she had kids, so they could be going to the wedding as well.

Reactions: 17
# hairgate continues look someone knows what they are talking about and questioning penelepes change of heart lol
Good, and rightly so, the hairdresser hasn't done herself any favours joining with all the smoke and mirror shizz, the evidence (and pile of foils) speak for itself.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yea she is, its a holiday to them having to fly to England with the kids, she showed her "outfit for a wedding' in the week !!
Wonder if everyone going to the royal wedding has to have a phone in the draw weekend?¿?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That hairdresser has really dropped her in it. And seems to be trying to backtrack by saying she only did the colour removal. What happened to “I did it”? Guessing she’s been told to change her tune and duck off.

Everyone involved moaning about it being sooo difficult and the hardest three days of their life etc etc aren’t exactly helping the advert. It’s meant to be a straightforward at home colour, except apparently it’s taken three people including two professional three days and immense trauma.

The colour on the box looks nothing like Stacey’s hair either, which will confuse anyone idiotic enough to buy it.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Would you still need your premises official for a wedding with a rabbi marrying you???
The living dead sister could be trying to put everyone off the scent if they were needing to officialy get married today in a register office???

• Haha
I don’t often feel for Joe Swash but they say many a true word said in jest and I do believe she will have spent the last few days swishing her hair and saying ‘because I’m worth it’ to anyone who would or could listen! 😳

The best that could happen would be that her lies come back to bite her on the arse and L’Oréal, not liking all the bad publicity she’s bringing them by pretending her final look was achieved by one of their box sets and denying her professional hairdresser’s work, decide actually she’s not worth the hassle and drop her quick as you like. 🤦‍♀️😬

People aren’t stupid and they don’t like being treated as if they are and Stacey trying to make out she achieved the final result from a box (and then being called out and it shown it was a lot more than that with a lot more help) certainly hurts her image and doesn’t do L’Oréal any favours either. I mean can you imagine the complaints they’re going to get once the hair horror stories start occurring?! Not that a little thing like other people’s hair being ruined would bother Stacey of course, her hair looks nice for the wedding doesn’t it, nothing else matters.😖

I suppose we all better gird our loins and prepare ourselves for the gimassive tit show that the wedding will be. Still, it will provide savage amusement and plenty of Tattle fodder I’m sure so it’s not all bad; every cloud has a silver lining after all… oh and talking of clouds, Mother Nature if you’re listening it doesn’t have to be rain, oh no, any extreme, freak or adverse weather conditions will do… 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love how the hairdresser dropped her in it. So quietness today for registry office do. Before blessing tomorrow at pickle cottage which is not it's real name

• Haha
I don’t think the registry office can be today because of Shabbat? The reason you can’t get married on a Saturday is partly because you’re not supposed to do any business or sign contracts on that day. Legally getting married would fall under that.

Reactions: 9
Yea she is, its a holiday to them having to fly to England with the kids, she showed her "outfit for a wedding' in the week !!
Wonder if everyone going to the royal wedding has to have a phone in the draw weekend?¿?
Calm down Greedy fan i didnt know she didnt live in England. Anyone think scraggy is going to stay silent now until Monday then pop up with so yesterday this happened cue soppy montage with cringe music and a ton of crying emojis?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think the registry office can be today because of Shabbat? The reason you can’t get married on a Saturday is partly because you’re not supposed to do any business or sign contracts on that day. Legally getting married would fall under that.
Yeah but she’s a pick and choose Jew. So I doubt that would actually bother her tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She's only Jewish when it suits her but who knows😂 explains the silence from her and jemma

Yeah but she’s a pick and choose Jew. So I doubt that would actually bother her tbh.
Oh I didn't see this comment 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I truly don’t know how these people think they’re so special they have to hide when they’re getting married?! Just tell people the date!! Even a royal wedding they don’t hide when it’s happening and be all like SURPRISE! It’s so bleeping pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.