Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Props to the hairdresser for crediting herself!
If you read the comments on the hairdressers post a lot are saying she should have got credit. If I was her I’m not sure I’d do Stacey’s hair again as she put on the caption it was stressful three days and she had 2 helpers. I’d be fuming with Stacey

Can’t believe I didn’t spot the foils, she is honestly the absolute worst!
I know same here they’re not even hidden either 🤣

Reactions: 36
Props to the hairdresser for crediting herself!
This is her best friend? Who has just called Stacey out on her bullshit! Stacey you need better friends actually no maybe you could learn from her and be a little honest every now and then.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I unfollowed her because she annoyed me SO much - the stupid fake smile and “oh I’m such an idiot” act but mostly the massive over sharing of the “pickles” 🤬 made me angry and it wasn’t good for my stress levels 🤣 but I’m dipping in for the wedding. The box dye lies and ring stories are setting it up to be a classic Stacey tit show! Just wish more people would see through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oooooo a few followers quite annoyed she lied oopsy

I would be annoyed if I was penelepe too as she did that in that extreme heat aswell bet it was a hard slog and she doesn't even get much credit, it's disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder if she’ll giggle through her vows or talk so fast, she trips over her words with her teeth!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Thread title courtesy of @MyrtleRV adjusted it slightly to fit in the box 😁
Recap ; claims she had her wedding ring swapped around but it’s clearly just a new ring
Dyed her hair. Box dye ok then

We think she’s getting married tomorrow
That's what I thought and she hasn't got a before because she didn't know he was doing that 🤔 well you would have photos. I need to ask where he went because I have a ring that needs to go from silver (which I take was white gold) to yellow gold. I wonder if I ask Joe this would he even know 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's what I thought and she hasn't got a before because she didn't know he was doing that 🤔 well you would have photos. I need to ask where he went because I have a ring that needs to go from silver (which I take was white gold) to yellow gold. I wonder if I ask Joe this would he even know 🤷🏼‍♀️
All white gold is yellow gold melted with metal and dipped into rhodium. It's relatively easier to change it back.
White gold has to be re-dipped to keep its colour.

Reactions: 9
I'm not shocked L'Oréal are working with her. She hinted their name long enough until they noticed her. No way you can go from orange to blonde without getting a professional to do it. She did say she got it professionally stripped beforehand. Then gradually dyed it. She may have used L'Oréal as the colour but it wasn't the over the counter box dye. She is going to cause many morons hair to fall out and break if they do what she supposedly did

Reactions: 34
What is Balayage anyway? Never heard of it before 😾
It’s a freehand hair colour painting technique basically. I get it done, it’s lovely as makes for a really natural look (like how kids natural hair tends to look) but I can’t see how you could do it yourself unless you were really good at those intricate sorts of things, which we know she’s not because we’ve seen how she paints normal things never mind the back of her head.

I’m def on this page too much, last night I dreamt about it being the end of her hen do but it was at her house and all the partners came to pick up the hens.

On the rabbi thing - I’m not going to judge her for that, she presumably has a lot of Jewish family even if she is not observant herself, so I think it makes sense that she would still include elements of that in her wedding

Reactions: 19
All white gold is yellow gold melted with metal and dipped into rhodium. It's relatively easier to change it back.
White gold has to be re-dipped to keep its colour.
So just had a look and everyone is saying that it really isn't possible to go from white gold back into yellow gold. So a totally new ring. Why does she keep telling stories.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not shocked L'Oréal are working with her. She hinted their name long enough until they noticed her. No way you can go from orange to blonde without getting a professional to do it. She did say she got it professionally stripped beforehand. Then gradually dyed it. She may have used L'Oréal as the colour but it wasn't the over the counter box dye. She is going to cause many morons hair to fall out and break if they do what she supposedly did
There is a lot of hairdressers comments in things and they are getting worried what people may do

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.