Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any of her followers that believe her bullshit 'oh I did it all myself and it's just from a box' hair story need to give their head a wobble, there is no way on earth that is not a professional hair job. Am glad the friend/hairdresser has outed her lies and well done to Tattlers for spotting the foils, have to admit I didn't at first look. I've been a box dye user for decades, that is absolutely not a box dye job.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Any of her followers that believe her bullshit 'oh I did it all myself and it's just from a box' hair story need to give their head a wobble, there is no way on earth that is not a professional hair job. Am glad the friend/hairdresser has outed her lies and well done to Tattlers for spotting the foils, have to admit I didn't at first look. I've been a box dye user for decades, that is absolutely not a box dye job.
Same!! I dyed my hair myself for years until this year (the grey hair got too much for me to handle 🙃☠) and I know after getting her hair professionally stripped there is not way she would have natural looking highlights/babylights etc. it would be a one dimensional colour. Why lie???
Can someone who is articulate write to L'Oréal about this!???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So just had a look and everyone is saying that it really isn't possible to go from white gold back into yellow gold. So a totally new ring. Why does she keep telling stories.
Every time stinkys lips move it's an indication she is lying ...think back to #teddygate

• Sad
Reactions: 32
The hairdresser has added "*NB - I was part of the colour removal process. I removed the red from Staceys hair, Stacey applied the 9.12 and a balayage kit @lorealparis" to her post. But I've checked out the L'Oreal balayage kits and can't see any that come with foils, so none of what either Stacey or Penelope Ryan say explains the foils.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The hairdresser has added "*NB - I was part of the colour removal process. I removed the red from Staceys hair, Stacey applied the 9.12 and a balayage kit @lorealparis" to her post. But I've checked out the L'Oreal balayage kits and can't see any that come with foils, so none of what either Stacey or Penelope Ryan say explains the foils.
I bet L’Oréal won’t be wanting to renew this contract.
she clearly showed herself rubbing the colour in therefore leading people to believe she has done this by herself when actually it’s been a lot of work.
so the hairdresser may have reluctantly used the dye. But she used professional techniques that lets be honest most of us won’t have the skill sets to do ourselves at home so we won’t end up looking anything like that.
L’Oréal need to accept they really have fucked up letting this one partner up with them. At least with other celebrities they have used they have generally had similar shades, basic colours, blondes, browns ect. Nothing much to write home about. This is an utter tit show and I hope people do see it for what it is and complain.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Feel sorry for poor hairdressers, they’ll have women rocking up with L’Oréal boxes of dye & asking them to make them look like Stacey 🤷‍♀️😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She'll claim the foils were some pre wedding craft project. Maybe she's decoupaged shoes in tin foil for the boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
L’Oréal must be paying her some amount of money to say she got that hair from box dye 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 liessssss

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I bet L’Oréal won’t be wanting to renew this contract.
she clearly showed herself rubbing the colour in therefore leading people to believe she has done this by herself when actually it’s been a lot of work.
so the hairdresser may have reluctantly used the dye. But she used professional techniques that lets be honest most of us won’t have the skill sets to do ourselves at home so we won’t end up looking anything like that.
L’Oréal need to accept they really have fucked up letting this one partner up with them. At least with other celebrities they have used they have generally had similar shades, basic colours, blondes, browns ect. Nothing much to write home about. This is an utter tit show and I hope people do see it for what it is and complain.
100 percent this

Reactions: 6
Just looked back to the hen do in Greece 🇬🇷 and she clearly had her old engagement ring on there, so was only just 'changed' trying to find an updated pic that didn't have her ring in it,cus that's not a quick hour job to re do a ring!!! It's obviously a new one which is a horrible thing to do when somone gives you a ring in the 1st place!! Wasn't it the most beautiful thing in the world when tanjoe gave it ger !!! What difference does it make if you wear more gold, it's got to be something to do with the wedding ring, needed to match that, so why just lie about it,😠😠 Didn't we all notice at the time how much it looked like hinch's ring too??? 🤭

Hairgate looks like it's going to prove to so many what a lying witch she is too!! She even said when her skunk streak was in her hair that her hairdresser was doing a 'patch test' !! So to lie and make out you did it on your own is so wrong, and stace you are definitely not WORTH IT 💇‍♀️ but your hairdresser is!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Look how thin her hair is at this point and doesn’t look as long then suddenly she has long curly thick hair ?
05D77655-5017-4923-A74E-3A2B82A69A1C.jpeg

Reactions: 12
What was teddy gate?
Where she had a thought one Sunday night to get another dog and as if by magic has a puppy hours later from rescue where it is compulsory to have a homecheck and teddy was advertised to be rehomed with over 10 year old children which stinky has under 10s,the rescue place got a lot of negativity over it all because she is a compulsive liar.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I cannot believe she is brand ambassador with L’Oréal. The state of her hair this past year and someone thought, let’s have SS to seek our product. Wtf. Just shows she is untouchable. She is still so v v popular. It’s ridiculous how she applied one dye so she could say she did it herself. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Both her and her sister quiet on instagram today. Wonder if they will just not post this weekend and come back on Monday and say they are married. I bet all the sheep will be messaging them worried.

also feel sorry for poor penny who has spent 3 days doing Stacey’s hair and doesn’t even get credit for it. Some friend stacey is. Also if penny has now updated her post I bet Stacey asked her to as people were getting angry thinking Stacey lord which she did.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.