Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say sticker sister is absolutely punching when it comes to her hubby! What are your on Earth he sees in the seeesta! I will never know 🙈
Oh she really thinks she is something. Complaining about her lack of blue tick the other day

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion
“She didn’t get married! Oh yes she did” The wedding - pantomime edition!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There were 32 sear per row of tables and 4 rows of tables which =128 seats plus the top table. I don't call that a massive wedding.

Linda Robson is a close friend away from Loose Women so I guess she was invited, but I very much doubt they'd invite the loose women to a small friends n family wedding as they are just work colleagues. I imagine that's why she had a loose women pre wedding party so she could celebrate with them but not actually at the wedding.

I've been to wedding alot bigger than 128 ppl so it definitely looks like it was close friends and family only.

Reactions: 7
My theory is that they are doing the registry tomorrow, so she’ll pretend that she’s having the ‘wedding’ tomorrow. Then she only has one date to celebrate with the sheep.

Reactions: 3
This whole wedding fiasco is over the top and is all for engagement. The likes of missgreedyshome and Hinch are all playing on this by making out they were invited. What I can't understand is why stinky would invite the biggest con artists to her "special day" Given as they aren't real friends and just scabs she has met online.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This whole wedding fiasco is over the top and is all for engagement. The likes of missgreedyshome and Hinch are all playing on this by making out they were invited. What I can't understand is why stinky would invite the biggest con artists to her "special day" Given as they aren't real friends and just scabs she has met online.
Because she's got no friends. She has her makeup artist and hair stylist at the hen and wedding and all Jemma’s friends. Surprised even she has any saying that. Everyone is work acquaintances and people who are under the same management team

Reactions: 18
Nothing to add other than my usual.
What does Lee see in label lady??

Oh and thanks to Stace I cannot tolerate acoustic covers of anything anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone think she pre planned that BAFTA outfit to look ‘bridal’ so it could be used by the papers until her magazine deal is published? Not daft is she our Stace despite what she portrays. In fact she’s rather calculating 🫢

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Surely OK mag wouldn't do a write up based on hearsay and info collated from here/other sites if they've actually got the truth recorded?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.