Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the screenshots from the bridal shop/seamstress been shown to the sheep in the group? They’ll have a complete meltdown, they’ve been tricked good and proper

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think a few days, depending on if she's had the legal wedding.

I've just come across this gem, I have got better things to do, but I'm currently hiding from the kids, so thought I'd have a nosey on the group before I'm banned.

I feel sorry for this lady, I still find it funny, but it is also quite sad how much they idolise her.
View attachment 1444860
Thread suggestion - Stacey is a beautiful sole. You can betcha bottom dollar she smells like one. And her whole life is fishy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised a hotline hasn’t been set up for the sheep so they can cry down the phone to someone & tell the person how wonderful Stacey is & anyone that said the wedding was yesterday is a troll & unkind 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I thought she was having a few days off? Yet comes crawling back literally the very next day to capitalise on the fact people are talking about it. Best bit is most people aren’t talking about it because she’s so special, it’s because she and her seeeeesta have played stupid games trying to trick people into wondering what day it is. Even if there’s a magazine deal, you could just say nothing, a magazine wouldn’t demand you and your family spin a web of lies to cover the date up. It’s a party not a classified military operation.

And of course her desperate “friends” are straight in, finding the most obvious yet indirect way of saying they were there.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have the screenshots from the bridal shop/seamstress been shown to the sheep in the group? They’ll have a complete meltdown, they’ve been tricked good and proper
I’ve left, it was all too tragic.

I think she’s going to share a post a day from the wedding, little glimpses into it, really drag it out until the big bride and groom post, the engagement she’ll be getting will be through the roof.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve left, it was all too tragic.

I think she’s going to share a post a day from the wedding, little glimpses into it, really drag it out until the big bride and groom post, the engagement she’ll be getting will be through the roof.
She’ll drag it out until the magazine hits the shops. I live in hope that someone leaks the pics beforehand just to p**s her off.

I’m surprised a hotline hasn’t been set up for the sheep so they can cry down the phone to someone & tell the person how wonderful Stacey is & anyone that said the wedding was yesterday is a troll & unkind 😂
Don't give them ideas lol 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know there's a lot of pages to catch up on but some people commenting on here sound like her sheep...no that is NOT her wedding photo that is a picture from the baftas
Ridiculous isn't it. There was a few on hinch thread earlier still even doubting she got married yesterday and everyone was in on it even loose women

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so I decided to give you all a sneak peak of the Solomon swash wedding pictures my mate knows the photographer and sent me this 😊
E5020282-E84E-4663-B4F9-CFAC8AAFB983.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Can I just say sticker sister is absolutely punching when it comes to her hubby! What are your on Earth he sees in the seeesta! I will never know 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.