Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many time have people said it..: that’s an old pic!!
Maybe we need to make it a disclaimer. This pic is not from the wedding it was back when she went to the NTA awards. Every second comment saying but she changed her hair or is that her wedding dress 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I read an article a few days ago that said the wedding was on the 31st July. What the heck is going on with these two and why give out different dates. She's not even that famous so why all the shenanigans 😁
To be fair some of the crazy people on that fan page I don't blame her 🤣😂 they are obsessed, they actually remind me of teenagers when they like boybands lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Maybe we need to make it a disclaimer. This pic is not from the wedding it was back when she went to the NTA awards. Every second comment saying but she changed her hair or is that her wedding dress 🙄
Honestly it’s driving me mad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't follow this cretin and even I know that awards picture is not from her wedding. Why are people still sharing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread title suggestionl #the sheep think I'm just off for a wash but actually I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash! #

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
To be fair some of the crazy people on that fan page I don't blame her 🤣😂 they are obsessed, they actually remind me of teenagers when they like boybands lol
I can’t understand any persons obsession with someone they don’t know, namely zlebs.

I sometimes fall down a rabbit hole on instagram looking at profiles of people like dedicate their lives to meeting these celebrities, so weird!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I know there's a lot of pages to catch up on but some people commenting on here sound like her sheep...no that is NOT her wedding photo that is a picture from the baftas

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reading some of the comments under the Breaking News stories of their marriage almost makes me feel sorry for the sheep. They genuinely believe her and use her fake stories to prove their point, "she was in the bath yesterday though 🤔.....she was only setting up yesterday" They have truly been conned and misled by her, despite the fact they are probably poor from constantly buying her crap so they couldn't afford to turn up on a whim to 'not pickle cottage' anyway. She's only misled everyone so she doesn't lose media money personally.

As I said Almost makes me feel sorry for them and then I remember these are grown adults. Every other day they want to believe she can finish a morning school run mid afternoon, craft a million things and have them dry/styled within the hour, clean a mansion, annexe and her huge acres of grounds, complete full home renovations, prance around with stupid snacks, as well as watching feral mick and his twin through her phone. BUT the idea of running a bath, videoing some tables/chairs and getting married all in one day though....don't you dare be so absurd, she's not superwoman you know 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion: Stacey Solomon #70. That is not, may I repeat, not, her wedding pic.

that is all

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.