Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see what Rob Beckett says about the wedding
Shall be listening Tues to see does he slip up😂I'd say someone took robs phone off him for the weekend coz usually when he's drinking he's never off it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I‘m in, but I’m going to have to leave, it’s too sickening.
How they can think ikea are great for giving her free tables is beyond me and what charity is she giving them to?
View attachment 1443577
Which charity indeed.
We all know of Stacey’s track record, remember her jumping the queue at the dog charity and getting that puppy even though she had small kids at home?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Who's gonna post "it was today!" Or something similar and watch them all have an org*sm with excitement 😂😂😂😂
Someone already has and they are, arguing because it couldn't possibly be today as Stacy hasn't posted pics hahah. They are all sending congrats messages like they would see them. Deluded people

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Which charity indeed.
We all know of Stacey’s track record, remember her jumping the queue at the dog charity and getting that puppy even though she had small kids at home?
Stacey’s motto is most definitely charity starts at home ie Pickle Cottage. She’s selfish and yet people love her because she said she is donating the brand new tables and chairs that IKEA have given her for FREE to charity. We shall see if that actually happens shall we, but how about a millionaire NOT accepting free furniture and perhaps doing more to help others instead. Stacey could have said no, and told IKEA to help someone more in need. I’m disgusted with IKEA.

Reactions: 24
About 20 new pages to catch up on in 24 hours 😂

I can’t bring myself to join that Facebook page, they’re deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolute lols at the person claiming that ‘ikea get loads of free advertising as she’s always in there’

yes, because ikea, the global company, would be nothing without that twit popping in to buy plastic plants

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Argh the people in that group speaking to Stacey directly are making me cringe, it’s just a fan group!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone who is tech savvy please Photoshop their heads onto another bride and groom so the Facebook huns can spontaneously combust thinking it's them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Which charity indeed.
I do, I got blocked by the alleged dog charity for questioning them on that. I'd love to know the charity

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Another celebrity getting everything for free, even though they have enough money to pay for a wedding themselves. People in Britain using food banks to feed themselves and kids, and here’s millionaire Stacey getting everything for free. Yet her sheep just clap along

• Angry
Reactions: 35
I thought I was a niave person but i seriously worry about how some people think . Hypnotised and thick as duck believing every lie that comes out of her mouth

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.