Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey’s motto is most definitely charity starts at home ie Pickle Cottage. She’s selfish and yet people love her because she said she is donating the brand new tables and chairs that IKEA have given her for FREE to charity. We shall see if that actually happens shall we, but how about a millionaire NOT accepting free furniture and perhaps doing more to help others instead. Stacey could have said no, and told IKEA to help someone more in need. I’m disgusted with IKEA.
Dodgy Dave will probably end up selling them on Facebook market place like he did the old kitchen

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Within the next few hours Dodgy Dave will be in prime position, camera in hand, ready to film Joe and Stacey shagging in their marital bed. Don’t forget the zoom button David, and the tissues to clean the lens 👍🏼

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The reactions are priceless, some of them are so angry!
I won't be staying around in that group . What is wrong with them. Someone is like it's not Stacey's dress. I thought the giveaway would be the size of the heads and how I quickly cut around them on piccollage app 🤣 sure Joe lost a ear in the process

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Couldn't help myself 🤣 not my actual facebook🤦‍♀️
bleeping hell im dying at the comments under it 😂 her followers really are as thick as her 😂 they are reacting like it’s their best friend and running to her defence 😂 daft bastards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Until I see pictures of her coming out of Brentwood library, (which is where the registry office is) she'll be an unmarried Fejeka to me and her current marital status will still be single. Knowing her, she could have dreamed up the whole thing as a huge stunt to get shed loads of cash and publicity, having no intention of actually getting legally hitched. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She will announce the mag deal and say it’s because she wanted lovely pictures to treasure not because they are paying her a bomb
She will…… “The day went by so quickly and I just wanted to remember every single second and have the best pictures to share with you all”……. Yes Stace, that’s why people hire (and pay for) photographers….

Oh yes....... cashes in again, her father will take the photos and OK Magazine will pay him!
Thank you..Now all I can see is her father/daughter semi nude pregnancy photo shoot… 😡. Right before bed as well. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.