Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘m in, but I’m going to have to leave, it’s too sickening.
How they can think ikea are great for giving her free tables is beyond me and what charity is she giving them to?
4D30E2A9-CB28-4853-B2BF-77C385D9E009.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I‘m in, but I’m going to have to leave, it’s too sickening.
How they can think ikea are great for giving her free tables is beyond me and what charity is she giving them to?
View attachment 1443577
Omg I've not had a proper read yet. Can't believe how deluded people are .quite scary

Reactions: 9
Omg I joined the group to be nosey and the comments. Someone's wanting pictures already 🤣🤣

And why are they all wishing them congratulations in there it's just a fan group 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I joined the group to be nosey and the comments. Someone's wanting pictures already 🤣🤣

And why are they all wishing them congratulations in there it's just a fan group 🙈🤣
Someone got offended when a poster pointed out that it was a fan group and they won’t see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t wait to see what Rob Beckett says about the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 25

There are a few more sensible ones telling them they won't see it but that could be one of us lot 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.