Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg can't believe I fell asleep and missed it lol at least a few found it funny but god some people are bar tit crazy on there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I found the last comment hilarious, it was to the wedding photo 😂
That group is the gift that keeps in giving

Screenshot_20220725-075641~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is, I mean I know we're all talking about it, but that's to take the piss
I mean why are they defending it so much. The wedding can’t be this weekend cos she needs to get a bra
That’s not the dress Stacey wants
Absolutely psychotic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I mean why are they defending it so much. The wedding can’t be this weekend cos she needs to get a bra
Absolutely psychotic 😂
It is, it's quite sad how they believe all the lies, it's like Skanky could never lie to them, because she loves them so much.

They care as much as the people on here who claim to dislike her!
I did worry if we were becoming as obsessive as the Hinch lot, but I don't think we are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely psychotic 😂
How do the know the dress Stacey wants? She hasn’t shown anyone her dress 🤣🤣 I would love it if the dress was similar to the edit one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do they care so much about their wedding. It’s creepy
To actually agree or understand where Stacey is coming from pains me a great deal but I have to say seeing how bat-tit crazy some of her fans are you can see why she’s wanting to keep the actual date quiet; they would so turn up with signs, presents and Christ knows what else and be screaming ‘we love you Queen Stacey’ at the gates of Pickle (not called Pickle) Cottage! 😳

Oh and because she can’t share anything as else she’ll lose the exclusive magazine deal of course! 😖

With regards to the crazy ass fans mind, she’s got no one to blame but herself! She’s sharing absolutely everything with anyone who’s bright enough to open an Instagram account and telling them how special they are and how much she loves them! The only reason they can’t comprehend her getting married yesterday is because they can’t think she wouldn’t share it with them; they actually believe she’s their friend! 🤦‍♀️

Bless, they’re all there on her fan page sending her love and congratulations and she’s never gonna see them! The ironic thing is we don’t have a good word to say about her here on Tattle and yet she’s never not reading us! Strange old world innit?! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven't looked at the Facebook page, and I don't comment here often because I don't follow her any more, but from the screenshots, her fans look intense. They seem to think they really know her, and that she really cares. She has created that narrative herself though, so who can blame them.

It makes how open she is about her life and her family even more dangerous. I'm sure most of these people are harmless but I'd be uncomfortable with this kind of obsessive attention, especially having young kids.

If I passed any of her kids in the real world I'd know who they were and what their bedrooms were like, which doesn't seem right to me. Fully aware that it's fairly normal these days but I don't think it should be.

Reactions: 21
I haven't looked at the Facebook page, and I don't comment here often because I don't follow her any more, but from the screenshots, her fans look intense. They seem to think they really know her, and that she really cares. She has created that narrative herself though, so who can blame them.

It makes how open she is about her life and her family even more dangerous. I'm sure most of these people are harmless but I'd be uncomfortable with this kind of obsessive attention, especially having young kids.

If I passed any of her kids in the real world I'd know who they were and what their bedrooms were like, which doesn't seem right to me. Fully aware that it's fairly normal these days but I don't think it should be.
Agree. It’s scary thinking how many strangers know her kids, her address, her pets names, her family members etc. Its so dangerous what she has exposed her family to. Just because someone leaves a nice comment, doesn’t mean they are a nice person. Have you read the book ‘people like her’? It’s about an influencer and shows the dangers of sharing information online and also how fake and shallow their lives really are. It’s an interesting read.

Reactions: 18
To actually agree or understand where Stacey is coming from pains me a great deal but I have to say seeing how bat-tit crazy some of her fans are you can see why she’s wanting to keep the actual date quiet; they would so turn up with signs, presents and Christ knows what else and be screaming ‘we love you Queen Stacey’ at the gates of Pickle (not called Pickle) Cottage! 😳

Oh and because she can’t share anything as else she’ll lose the exclusive magazine deal of course! 😖

With regards to the crazy ass fans mind, she’s got no one to blame but herself! She’s sharing absolutely everything with anyone who’s bright enough to open an Instagram account and telling them how special they are and how much she loves them! The only reason they can’t comprehend her getting married yesterday is because they can’t think she wouldn’t share it with them; they actually believe she’s their friend! 🤦‍♀️

Bless, they’re all there on her fan page sending her love and congratulations and she’s never gonna see them! The ironic thing is we don’t have a good word to say about her here on Tattle and yet she’s never not reading us! Strange old world innit?! 🤭😆
I can see why she wouldn’t want them turning up but all the lies is a bit much. She doesn’t need to involve everyone running up to it.
just post a pic when it’s done sayinghope you respect our privacy. I don’t know why Instagrammers feel the need to share every detail
Like you say she has done it to herself

Reactions: 10
I never understood the need to declare to the world that you're going offline, or to apologise for not posting a story in a few hours, but she must get loads of messages when she does go offline to ask if everything's OK. By letting her 'friends' know that she'll be MIA, she keeps that relationship going. I think she feeds the fans and they feed her.

It's a very weird thing.

Agree. It’s scary thinking how many strangers know her kids, her address, her pets names, her family members etc. Its so dangerous what she has exposed her family to. Just because someone leaves a nice comment, doesn’t mean they are a nice person. Have you read the book ‘people like her’? It’s about an influencer and shows the dangers of sharing information online and also how fake and shallow their lives really are. It’s an interesting read.
I haven't but I'll add it to my ever growing list!

Reactions: 8
You know when she says alot of you have been messaging me and we say yeah yeah i think I believe her that group is an eye opener some seriously think she is their friend but then she doesn't help.by calling them her insta family

You know when she says alot of you have been messaging me and we say yeah yeah i think I believe her that group is an eye opener some seriously think she is their friend but then she doesn't help.by calling them her insta family

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.