Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where would one be able to find this? 🤔
All I could find when I had a look earlier was an approval to extend the corner of the kitchen out and a refusal to build it out further. Didn't see anything in the planning applications relating to a huge redevelopment 🤔

Reactions: 4
I have and they've accepted me, so they must not have kicked me out, I think I left. I can't see any comments about the wedding, this is her DIY group, is that the right one?
No. it’s the Stacey Solomon and Joe fan page

The hairdresser has added "*NB - I was part of the colour removal process. I removed the red from Staceys hair, Stacey applied the 9.12 and a balayage kit @lorealparis" to her post. But I've checked out the L'Oreal balayage kits and can't see any that come with foils, so none of what either Stacey or Penelope Ryan say explains the foils.
You need foils to lift so could’ve been from that?

Omg these sheep really are sad as duck some of the comments then arguing what day it's is or isn't etc someone has mentioned Rick but they seem to have by passed ans still think it's next Sunday even though she's had her nails done on thurs/Friday duck me lol
She said she was starting to set up the chairs this morning (yesterday) - why would you do that a whole week ahead of time when they are wooden, INDOOR chairs? That alone tells you the wedding was today

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine the good these companies could do in these awful times...this makes me never want to shop at ikea, but seeing them setting up some affected families really would.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Borrowed ikea tables and chairs 🤔🤔🤔🤔 ok???? Then donate to charity 😂😂😂😂 no she’s got all that for free then to make it sound better shes saying she will donate this women pisses me off 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ As bad as hinch
That’s unfair…… 😂. I’ll have you know Hinch takes her gifted items to the tip or sells them….. At least Saint Stacey is donating to the needy…. 🤣 #both as bad as each other……

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some people believe everything they read
I know I can't believe they believe everything she actually puts on insta, I didn't realise how under her spell they are, they think her garden was full of table are chairs this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't u remember she gifted a washing machine to some needy poor person because she was Too bleeping impOrtant to wait generous enough to allow Wren to lend her a machine that didn't match her colour scheme....

• Wow
  • Sad
I think they already got married abroad!
This pic from 2019 on holiday in Maldives…why are the boys dressed up?
I thought that but I don’t think you can legally get married in the Maldives. I remember Billy Faiers got married in a London registry office before and the footballer Jordan Pickford did the same. Who knows what they are up to?

Reactions: 7
Maybe they got married before the baftas and thats why she wore the white

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought that but I don’t think you can legally get married in the Maldives. I remember Billy Faiers got married in a London registry office before and the footballer Jordan Pickford did the same. Who knows what they are up to?
Maldives are Muslim so you can’t get ‘legally’ married there is my understanding. I’m sure there was an explanation of sorts on the pictures at the time as to why they had chosen to dress up

Reactions: 5
I for one am in awe of her, doing her part to help the national dining set crisis. Thanks Stacey ❤

But honestly what else could she do other than donate them?

You couldn’t take it all to the tip, too much and too big
It’d be an expensive hassle to have them collected as rubbish
Selling would be massive hassle to coordinate
Throwing them on a bonfire seems a bit of a bad omen

So donating is the only viable option really and she can stick in on the saint Stacey tally. Even though it’s cost her absolutely nothing but erm…

• Haha
I for one am in awe of her, doing her part to help the national dining set crisis. Thanks Stacey ❤

So donating is the only viable option really and she can stick in on the saint Stacey tally. Even though it’s cost her absolutely nothing but erm…
The size of them though not many people who need a table donating will have the space for them

• Sad

Her dodgy dad will try and sell them like he did with ghe old kitten which she told people she had given away.

• Haha
I joined that Facebook page just to be nosey. Omg they really are stupid. They’re convinced it’s next weekend! 😂
Clearly never heard of scheduled posts

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.