Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Private family home? I know her layout better than my own!!
Private family home 🤣🤣 Yet every square inch has been posted online for the last year 🤣🤣
Including her in the bath
The kids in bed
The boys bedrooms
Roses nursery
All the bathrooms
The kitchen
The utility
The games room
The pool and pool house
Yet kept it a totally private family home 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Let’s face it, it’s not a wedding. It’s just a fancy dress party. Stacey’s coming as a bride, Joe is going to be a groom complete with stick on hair. Sticker sister is coming as a complete and utter twit.
I wonder if Joe’s family are invited ? 🤭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
How’s the garden party going Stacey? Just incase you are having a catch up on a sneaky fag break and cheeky drink away from the cameras, whilst trying to control mad mick from jumping in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can't belive IKEA have gifted her those tables 🤬
At this rate the wedding has barely cost her anything!
Be glad when this wedding is over. She loves dragging out the speculation of it all. Scruffy cow.
She said that she “Borrowed” them from #ikea
Well that’s bollocks for a start…if you borrow something you’re giving it back to who you borrowed it from, not gifting it away!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
how much more obvious she’s reading here can she get
OMG I’m sorry but the spelling mistakes wind me up especially when they are relating to the most important day of her life supposedly. I knew she couldn’t have a legal ceremony at never been Pickle cottage because then you are opening yourself up to anyone being allowed to ask you if they can get married there. Michael Owen and his wife wanted to get married at their home years ago but didn’t because of this. So basically she’s having a garden party…… then heading down the registry office…. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You need to put that picture on the Facebook fan page. They are arguing about the wedding day 😂
Oooh let me guess... they don't think its today because Stace would keep them informed.. she would NEVER exclude them cause she loves them all to the moon and back.. practically family don't you know 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg these sheep really are sad as duck some of the comments then arguing what day it's is or isn't etc someone has mentioned Rick but they seem to have by passed ans still think it's next Sunday even though she's had her nails done on thurs/Friday duck me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg these sheep really are sad as duck some of the comments then arguing what day it's is or isn't etc someone has mentioned Rick but they seem to have by passed ans still think it's next Sunday even though she's had her nails done on thurs/Friday duck me lol
Is that not what we’re doing?! 😂🤷‍♀️🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Im in South Oxfordshire its been really windy all day and its now pissing down praying like mad its the same in Essex not that she would ever admit they had to abandon everything in the garden and dash indoors would ruin her portrayal of the perfect wedding at Pickle Cottage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im in South Oxfordshire its been really windy all day and its now pissing down praying like mad its the same in Essex not that she would ever admit they had to abandon everything in the garden and dash indoors would ruin her portrayal of the perfect wedding at Pickle Cottage
I’m about 2 mins down the road and it’s still sunny and about 24 here currently

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I just thought Everyone is going to see the truth on the layout! The boys do not live in the main house! She can not hide that one now!

I think they already got married abroad!
This pic from 2019 on holiday in Maldives…why are the boys dressed up?
I remember the rumours back then, when was this? Could their legal uk bit got delayed as covid was kicking off end of 2019 start of 2020

Reactions: 10
On another note. I've just uncovered all the planning permissions for a huge redevelopment of the cottage.... Does anyone else know about this from earlier in the year? It looks like she wants to completely change the house..... I might be late to the wedding party, if so I apologise!
Where would one be able to find this? 🤔

Reactions: 5
I’ve just requested to join 😂
I have and they've accepted me, so they must not have kicked me out, I think I left. I can't see any comments about the wedding, this is her DIY group, is that the right one?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.