Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread always says she is going to sell her life to OK, engagement, baby shower, name announcement, hen do and now the wedding. I think it’s been a long time since she has done an exclusive with any magazine. She couldn’t with the ‘IG family’ narrative she always pushes and also she can’t then drip feed it over the next few months. Those are very old school now really.
I reckon she refuses to do exclusives since she was replaced by that Christmas Pudding the other year 😭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought it was generally accepted that guests shouldn’t post the couple on social media until they post themselves these days for all weddings? I’ve been to a couple where the invite has asked for nothing to be posted online at all.
Yeah some people do ask for no social media posts now, not necessarily always because they want to be the first to post but I think it is generally considered good manners to not splash a wedding all over social when you’re there on the day

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion
She's now stacey Solomon swash but she still needs a wash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Yesterday leightons step mum posted a picture of him and his sister at a wedding… was that a picture taken earlier on the holiday?

Reactions: 6
So I bet the dress will be completely different from what she posted hanging up in her bedroom, when she said Hoe was away and he wasn't!

I'm still undecided if she'll actually have a civil ceremony....

As the master fejeka of her own life would it surprise me if she quietly dropped that and just had a blessing ceremony as her "wedding"? The huns won't be any of the wiser, they get the dress, fake wedding ceremony etc.

Certainly for financial reasons it's a banger, as Hoe wouldn't need a prenup and the Solomon fortune is now nicely kept within her family.....

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Feel sorry for poor hairdressers, they’ll have women rocking up with L’Oréal boxes of dye & asking them to make them look like Stacey
I cannot believe she is brand ambassador with L’Oréal. The state of her hair this past year and someone thought, let’s have SS to seek our product. Wtf. Just shows she is untouchable. She is still so v v popular. It’s ridiculous how she applied one dye so she could say she did it herself. 🙄
There are so many girls on TV with gorgeous hair. As you say why pick SS? From what I remember on Loose Women over the years she mainly had plait extensions in a red tone which did look very fake. I hate to say this but she is more known for her teeth than her hair. She could do toothpaste ads forever 😁💫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I bet the dress will be completely different from what she posted hanging up in her bedroom, when she said Hoe was away and he wasn't!

I'm still undecided if she'll actually have a civil ceremony....

As the master fejeka of her own life would it surprise me if she quietly dropped that and just had a blessing ceremony as her "wedding"? The huns won't be any of the wiser, they get the dress, fake wedding ceremony etc.

Certainly for financial reasons it's a banger, as Hoe wouldn't need a prenup and the Solomon fortune is now nicely kept within her family.....
Didn’t she post today that they were having a blessing and the legal bit to follow?

Reactions: 6
On another note. I've just uncovered all the planning permissions for a huge redevelopment of the cottage.... Does anyone else know about this from earlier in the year? It looks like she wants to completely change the house..... I might be late to the wedding party, if so I apologise!
I did have a quick look but I couldn’t see anything different. Please tell me it’s to make room for the annexe boys in the actual house?! She’ll probably ship Joe off to the annexe now they’re married, but at least he’ll have a kettle so he can make himself a pot noodle for dinner 🤷🏼‍♀️
ETA typos 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she post today that they were having a blessing and the legal bit to follow?
Yes but what she says and what she does are two different things...... She could just drop the legal bit ofc. Is there a list of registry office weddings posted anywhere?

Reactions: 8
On another note. I've just uncovered all the planning permissions for a huge redevelopment of the cottage.... Does anyone else know about this from earlier in the year? It looks like she wants to completely change the house..... I might be late to the wedding party, if so I apologise!
I would love to see what they have planned

Reactions: 8
The gifted IKEA tables have angered me!!!!!
Me too…… She’s a millionaire who’s been given her wedding tables and chairs by IKEA for some reason and then announces that she’s donating them to charity when she’s done with them probably because who the f**k wants 200 chairs and banquet tables, so now she’s coming across as Saint Stacey…. Why can’t her sheep read between the lines? Millionaire blags free stuff, uses it, doesn’t need it anymore, gets rid of it……. Make it make sense… 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 28
There were structural changes needed for the new kitchen including an extension to one side.

Reactions: 7
Surely you celebrate a marriage after it’s done…. Not before, most people do the legal bit on the QT and then do the party…
Weird IMO

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.