Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gifted IKEA tables have angered me!!!!!
Me too! They did it before and I was disgusted then. I try and teach my kids the value of money - to work hard and save up for what they want. Then along comes people like Stacey and the instahuns realising that brands will give them stuff for free and also pay them to advertise it, and they become so entitled. How can we have poverty, homelessness, food banks when millionaires are given free furniture for their free wedding (she must have a magazine deal), free kitchens, washing machines, free food etc. it’s simply not right and shame on Stacey for accepting it ALL! Do we think Ikea would schools free desks and chairs if they asked? No they wouldn’t. If families need beds for their kids, would Ikea be happy to give them for free? No they wouldn’t. How can Ikea think it’s ok to supply a multi millionaire with TWO homes free furniture? You can bet that Stacey and her management team have spent months contacting companies to see who would ‘sponsor’ this wedding ie freebies.

Same goes for all the free clothes that are sent to their kids. Why accept huge amounts of clothes for your child - it’s wasteful. They aren’t always grateful and don’t always tag or thank these small businesses either. The world of advertising and selling has become even more murkier and unethical and these businesses are more than happy using con artists like Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch to represent them. They are all rotten to the core.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Imagine her dictating and especially more so when they leave later about even going online.
I know loads of people who have asked that the guests don't post on social media until the bride and groom have. I think it's respectful not to without having to be asked tbh. Still think Stacey is a massive fud though

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I live an hour away from her cottage and it’s ridiculously hot and windy like blustery every few minutes ! It will be a nightmare for hats and hair and garden umbrellas 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought it was generally accepted that guests shouldn’t post the couple on social media until they post themselves these days for all weddings? I’ve been to a couple where the invite has asked for nothing to be posted online at all.
Yeah but she's the type to tell them not to post online at all after it. Yeah people don't post the couple until they've posted but they should be able to share their own outfit and where they've been if the photo is not on the premises or of them

Reactions: 10
I can't belive IKEA have gifted her those tables 🤬
At this rate the wedding has barely cost her anything!
Be glad when this wedding is over. She loves dragging out the speculation of it all. Scruffy cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Hope all her guest give a nice donation to charity in the couples name rather than cash. I'm sure Stacey would really appreciate that 😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
A millionaire has relied on 'donations' to seat her nearest and dearest loved ones. The begging runs in the family and they never miss an opportunity! Shes probably got her dad to take photos and he will sell them to the media (he thinks he's professional) 🤑 Even her sister has used the chance of engagement on her business page to post about her plastic beakers rather than the truth that she's at her sisters to hang off her some more. I wouldn't see anything wrong with that except its used as a personal page normally with her moustache and lack of washing info she shares 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If her wedding was today I don’t think she would even have time to keep posting pre records
We have an account we run for my work via an App called Business Suite, it connects to Facebook and Instagram. We regularly schedule posts, days, sometimes weeks in advance when we go off on annual leave. I presume that's what Stacy, and others, do with their pre records

• Wow
Reactions: 25
A millionaire has relied on 'donations' to seat her nearest and dearest loved ones. The begging runs in the family and they never miss an opportunity! Shes probably got her dad to take photos and he will sell them to the media (he thinks he's professional) 🤑 Even her sister has used the chance of engagement on her business page to post about her plastic beakers rather than the truth that she's at her sisters to hang off her some more. I wouldn't see anything wrong with that except its used as a personal page normally with her moustache and lack of washing info she shares 😂
Oh yes....... cashes in again, her father will take the photos and OK Magazine will pay him!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ricky's story shows his outfit as the best man, and she has posted quite a lot of details. It might be in a smaller mag like Closer or something, but for a huge OK/Hello spread it has to be radio silence and all phones are taken off those attending.
How do you know he is the best man? Just wondering as I thought it was that smarmy nick guy

Reactions: 6
As the "official" photographer will we get a wedding night special from her Dad in a similar vein to her bump photoshoot?! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Gifted donation has done me in 😂😂😂 has to try and fluff it all up doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought it was generally accepted that guests shouldn’t post the couple on social media until they post themselves these days for all weddings? I’ve been to a couple where the invite has asked for nothing to be posted online at all.
I've never seen that before, bit prentious t
I live an hour away from her cottage and it’s ridiculously hot and windy like blustery every few minutes ! It will be a nightmare for hats and hair and garden umbrellas 🤣
Tempted to do a drive by? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will make enough money from sharing it on Instagram herself without selling the whole thing to OK! etc.

Also went to a wedding in weather like she’s got once. It was tit. Bride was in a vest top and hotpants by 6pm as she couldn’t stick the heat in her dress anymore. Tights, shoes etc all taken off. Shirts unbuttoned, rolled up, untucked. Anyones curls were matted to their head. Make-up sweated off. Whole thing was a tit show. Hope hers is the same. That marquee will be like a greenhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has put me in such a mood today!.. As you can see from previous posts, I’ve let it wind me up more than I should! LOL
But seriously how bleeping dare she!
& the joke is she’ll prob do another book telling us how we can afford low cost weddings when everything has been gifted to her!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
& then you’ll get Solomon’s followers “besties/family” buying it and putting more money in her tight arse pocket!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She will make enough money from sharing it on Instagram herself without selling the whole thing to OK! etc.

Also went to a wedding in weather like she’s got once. It was tit. Bride was in a vest top and hotpants by 6pm as she couldn’t stick the heat in her dress anymore. Tights, shoes etc all taken off. Shirts unbuttoned, rolled up, untucked. Anyones curls were matted to their head. Make-up sweated off. Whole thing was a tit show. Hope hers is the same. That marquee will be like a greenhouse.
Ah stace will just jump in the pool in her flowery granny knickers

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.