Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might sell ok some photos but they havn't got exclusive as she wouldn't have been able to show a thing not even her shoes etc

Reactions: 9
She might sell ok some photos but they havn't got exclusive as she wouldn't have been able to show a thing not even her shoes etc
Exactly this. For a highly-paid exclusive, all details have to remain a secret.

Reactions: 11
I understand wanting to keep the date and everything private but just don't share anything and just get married. The lies and the games are just attention seeking are not needed

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly this. For a highly-paid exclusive, all details have to remain a secret.
The shoes and all the other bits were only to please the sheep,they are not the ones she'll wear,they will be saved for the magazine shoot,all she showed were a few flowers and a few chairs and tables,there's no chance that money grabbing beggy Peggy is going to turn down a magazine exclusive.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is Stacey were talking about. She'll come on with some 'hilarious' story about how her shoes got damaged & she had to rush out & find replacements & the ones she posted will never see the light of day again

Reactions: 32
I think there was some kind of magazine deal including hen, wedding and potential honeymoon. There were no photos of the uk hen do,or sis I miss them? I only saw a clip of Jane Moore and a photo of inch and Staceys claws! I'm sure sticker sister would have been posting photos of her hinch and the loose ladies with her plastic cups considering the other hen was littered with the bloody things.

Reactions: 16
Stacey is such a Liar! A bad one at that! The way she tries to cover it up makes it worse. She’s lied about Joe being at home when she had the wedding dress ladies over, she’s lied about her hair being dyed using a box dye, she’s now lying about being in the bath when clearly the wedding is happening as Ricky R has just filmed himself standing outside her Pickle Cottage gate! So many lies about the stupidest of things. To any of Stacey’s followers who may read here, you really need to understand that this woman is a major manipulator, who needs you as a number in her sales figures, for you to think she’s trustworthy and honest, and that she really is like a long distant friend who keeps in touch. She tells you nothing. What she tells you is strategic and tactical so that you buy from her, so that her engagement and follower numbers increase, which in turn appeals to lots of brands. She should never be ‘borrowing’ furniture from ikea for her wedding. She has more than enough money to buy them herself. She still owns her old house which is up for sale. She hasn’t needed to rent it out, nor has she offered it to house a family in need. She is rich! She has the audacity to tell people to try and save energy, yet fills and heats up a swimming pool. She works for companies with little integrity and fast fashion. Talks about supporting small businesses but only if they gift her. She much prefers partnering up with the likes of Primark and ITS. She gets so much free stuff including food from Hello Fresh, which is disgusting when you think that this country is going through an economic crisis. Influencers are just take, take, take and it should stop! Stacey is a complete and utter fraud, and the people she hangs around with are too.
We should all just copy and paste this in the comments of every post she does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will announce the mag deal and say it’s because she wanted lovely pictures to treasure not because they are paying her a bomb

Reactions: 27
I hope it's boiling hot for them and everyone is so miserable in the heat

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bloody well said. I was talking about it to my sister who by the way is very pro Stacey, all she says is good for her and she has to play the game. She's like why do you let it bother you so much. Just unfollow her. Let's be straight I didn't start following Stacey to find fault with her, Stacey did it all by herself.
Yeah but surely the game Stacey is playing involves lies and manipulation. Is that ethical? We should know exactly what she is advertising.., if she is being paid… if she is being gifted etc… instead followers are told she is a brand partner. Wtf is a brand partner? With this latest ikea stunt it isn’t clear if she is being paid as well as being gifted furniture. And as for letting it bother us I don’t think it’s right that influencers seem to get away with misleading followers with ads whereas there seems to be a more stringent process with tv ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope it's boiling hot for them and everyone is so miserable in the heat
I went to a wedding in this heat years ago, it was bleeping awful. At least in part because they were tight with the drinks (and it was a hall, so no bar). There was a table laid out with a thimble of sherry or shot sized glass of orange (squash not juice!), 1 per person, and that was all we got til the meal (when it was shot sized glasses of wine which weren't refilled) or tepid tap water.

I suspect it was still better than this shitshow!

The shoes and all the other bits were only to please the sheep,they are not the ones she'll wear,they will be saved for the magazine shoot,all she showed were a few flowers and a few chairs and tables,there's no chance that money grabbing beggy Peggy is going to turn down a magazine exclusive.
Ricky's story shows his outfit as the best man, and she has posted quite a lot of details. It might be in a smaller mag like Closer or something, but for a huge OK/Hello spread it has to be radio silence and all phones are taken off those attending.

Last edited:
So now she is pretending that the wedding is in a few days but it’s 100% probably today and it’s all prerecorded. Her and Jemma haven’t put any videos only pictures. I mean I know the videos can be prerecorded too.
although if she’s putting her phone away for a few days does that mean everyone can’t post anything about the wedding until she’s back? I mean all her friends and family, the caterers, dress people anyone else who she bought or got free stuff from. That’s a lot of people not to post online.
The selfish bleep will have a no phone policy and the guests won’t be able to post anything. Although someone has already posted a picture outside pickle cottage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This thread always says she is going to sell her life to OK, engagement, baby shower, name announcement, hen do and now the wedding. I think it’s been a long time since she has done an exclusive with any magazine. She couldn’t with the ‘IG family’ narrative she always pushes and also she can’t then drip feed it over the next few months. Those are very old school now really.

Reactions: 14
Imagine her dictating and especially more so when they leave later about even going online.

Reactions: 5
Imagine her dictating and especially more so when they leave later about even going online.
I thought it was generally accepted that guests shouldn’t post the couple on social media until they post themselves these days for all weddings? I’ve been to a couple where the invite has asked for nothing to be posted online at all.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.