Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she left her house at 4:30am, probably picked up the rest of the hens, then made it to Gatwick for a 8am scheduled flight. Why lie about simple things, make it make sense :rolleyes:
For a 8am departure from Gatwick she’d definitely be leaving her house about 4.30 to get there and through security etc

Reactions: 7
I know this is NOT the Hinch thread but seeing as a lot of people don’t and there’s plenty of comments alluding to this - why do people think Hinch would be desperate to go on the Hen do? She doesn’t need Stacey for followers and if I remember correctly, she was absolutely smashing on it insta long before she became friends (PREtend or otherwise) and it was Stacey who approached her and used her to get her followers up, copying a fair bit of her content along the way.
Plus, I’d be fucked if I’d want to go on a family holiday and then come back and fly off on a hen do a few days later.
i would go and post that on the Hinch thread, but I’d hate to derail it by bringing up Stacey 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can we put Hinch back on the hinch thread this is the solomon thread. They’re not real friends!! Come on! It’s all for the gram & about how they can exploit each other & their kids / lives for money. Hinch was never going. (Waves placard) no more Hinch ❌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can we put Hinch back on the hinch thread this is the solomon thread. They’re not real friends!! Come on! It’s all for the gram & about how they can exploit each other & their kids / lives for money. Hinch was never going. (Waves placard) no more Hinch ❌
This is a condensed version of what I was trying to say.
Couldn’t give a duck about their friendship, don’t know why people feel the need to drag it on to this thread.

Reactions: 11
To be honest I don’t think either of them wanted Hinch to go. Their friendship was a flash in the pan, maybe at most they hit it off when they first met but drifted apart quite quick. They both made such a meal of it, claiming to FaceTime every day etc, that they’re stuck with keeping up the pretence now.

Soph doesn’t care about anyone but herself and only rewards people with her company if they baby her and are up her arse. Stace doesn’t have much use for Sophie any more so doesn’t pander to her so much.

Reactions: 7
Everything about this hen screams tacky.
I can't bleeping wait for the tit show if a wedding.
Going to be HILARIOUS.
To be fair, hen dos usually are tacky as duck.

And I agree. There's no way she didn't plan the pickle costume. If I'd been involved I'd have gone for Branston Pickle and dressed her in brown lumpy goop. Oh dear she resembles 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this is NOT the Hinch thread but seeing as a lot of people don’t and there’s plenty of comments alluding to this - why do people think Hinch would be desperate to go on the Hen do? She doesn’t need Stacey for followers and if I remember correctly, she was absolutely smashing on it insta long before she became friends (PREtend or otherwise) and it was Stacey who approached her and used her to get her followers up, copying a fair bit of her content along the way.
Plus, I’d be fucked if I’d want to go on a family holiday and then come back and fly off on a hen do a few days later.
i would go and post that on the Hinch thread, but I’d hate to derail it by bringing up Stacey 🙃
Stacey buys a house hinch buys a house. Yeah I think hinch shared some of her marketing and her ideas with Stacey as a friend . But Stacey hopped on the band wagon and in my opinion is alot more likeable then hinch . Does Instagram better. Does work in loose women, more contacts. Hinch is so jealous and Stacey is her biggest threat .they are always competing on posts . But from Stacey's followers she is doing better. I don't believe they like each other but they use the term best friends but clearly it's a business deal .I don't like Stacey at all but I dislike hinch even more. Hinch is fraud taking other people's ideas pretending they are her own not an original thought in her head. Keep your friends close but enemies closer. They are in competitions. Even Stacey's hen . Why did hinch need to make a story and make it all about her. All the sickly OTT messages are all false as behind the scenes they both thinking how to outdo each other. They both tit mums though so they have that in common exploiting their kids every opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not being funny, we don’t go on hinchs thread saying how great she is compared to Stacey.
We don’t care 😂 they’re both as bad as each other. Both have their own flaws.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not being funny, we don’t go on hinchs thread saying how great she is compared to Stacey.
We don’t care 😂 they’re both as bad as each other. Both have their own flaws.
I am actually on Stacey's thread saying she is slightly better then hinch and not the other way around. But Stacey is still a dick and
I agree I was answering a post saying how hinch don't need Stacey or the friendship and was smashing it on her own . Hinch hangs on to that friendship and vice versa for as much as she can as does Stacey. All for the gram and money and to be in the loop about future plans so they can secretly try and outdo each other. They both as bad as each other but I think Stacey has the edge over hinch.

Back to Stacey noway do I believe Gemma thought pickle idea. Stacey have controlled every detail

Reactions: 6
People on tattle are more obsessed with their "friendship" than they are it's bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It is a bit relevant to compare them I think. Especially now we’ve just had the biggest proof yet that the friendship is bullshit, in case anyone still had any lingering doubts.

I think though the fact most people believe Stacey is “nicer” and more palatable than she who shall not be named, goes to show that actually Stacey is quite clever at what she does. There are many examples where she’s clearly watched what someone else is getting slated for, and immediately posted herself doing the opposite. Most recently, the fake tan/sun damage thing. I think it’s largely deliberate and calculated and I do think Stacey comes across as likeable, but it’s not by accident.

Reactions: 13
So gemma and 2 of the hens are up and out with their cups no sign of skanky bet the lazy cow is still sleeping after all she doesn’t get up till about lunchtime

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is a bit relevant to compare them I think. Especially now we’ve just had the biggest proof yet that the friendship is bullshit, in case anyone still had any lingering doubts.

I think though the fact most people believe Stacey is “nicer” and more palatable than she who shall not be named, goes to show that actually Stacey is quite clever at what she does. There are many examples where she’s clearly watched what someone else is getting slated for, and immediately posted herself doing the opposite. Most recently, the fake tan/sun damage thing. I think it’s largely deliberate and calculated and I do think Stacey comes across as likeable, but it’s not by accident.
No more hinch talk on here now. I agree with this she is much more clever and sly . That's why she does so well. Not many have seen through Stacey yet. Stacey is not as thick as she portrays

Reactions: 15

I agree with this completely. Stacey is extremely good at putting across this sweet, girl next door persona. She's completely manipulated some of her following into believing she is just like them. Despite living in a £1m+ property, she's managed to make a lot of people think she's relatable. She's extremely clever how she words things, and plays the "dumb" card very well when she wants to. Obviously many of us see through it, but she's also got a very large following who don't and it's them who worship her like she's some sort of national treasure. Like her or not, I think everyone has to admit she's played an excellent game in getting where she wants to be - it doesn't matter to her that she's manipulated people along the way into believing she's something that she's not, she's made her money and as long as people still believe the version of herself she portrays, she'll continue to do so.

Reactions: 23

Oh she’s definitely not as stupid or at least ditzy as she likes to make out (my phone keeps changing ditzy to dirty, I can’t think that’s a coincidence! 😉😆).

You’re totally right, she learns from other people’s mistakes and literally in the days after said controversy will be seen quite pointedly doing the exact opposite, presumably just to prove what a good/honest/decent/truthful yadda, yadda, yadda, person she is! 😳🤦‍♀️

She also slips up though and that’s presumably when she hasn’t thought so hard about how things might come across and so drops a clanger. Oh and she also has a lot of help; I’m guessing the clangers come when she’s not being advised what to post and when. What springs to mind straight away is her postings after the sad loss of Jamal Edwards and Debra James. One moment it’s ‘oh isn’t it dreadfully sad/what a loss/my heart goes to their family’ and the next, quick as a flash she’s got pictures of her kids/family and telling the world how wonderful they are. 🙀

Let’s say tact and sensitivity aren’t her strong points! 😖🤭😆

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh she’s definitely not as stupid or at least ditzy as she likes to make out (my phone keeps changing ditzy to dirty, I can’t think that’s a coincidence! 😉😆).

You’re totally right, she learns from other people’s mistakes and literally in the days after said controversy will be seen quite pointedly doing the exact opposite, presumably just to prove what a good/honest/decent/truthful yadda, yadda, yadda, person she is! 😳🤦‍♀️

She also slips up though and that’s presumably when she hasn’t thought so hard about how things might come across and so drops a clanger. Oh and she also has a lot of help; I’m guessing the clangers come when she’s not being advised what to post and when. What springs to mind straight away is her postings after the sad loss of Jamal Edwards and Debra James. One moment it’s ‘oh isn’t it dreadfully sad/what a loss/my heart goes to their family’ and the next, quick as a flash she’s got pictures of her kids/family and telling the world how wonderful they are. 🙀

Let’s say tact and sensitivity aren’t her strong points! 😖🤭😆
Oh yeah forgot that was a new low wasn't it with dame Deborah quote on her happiness swash was home 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Placard waving again! 😀 Yes we know she’s not so dumb or ditzy as she makes out! This thread is literally ALL about that!! Grasp the concept! Yes she’s a manipulator, manipulative to her advantage it’s served her well. But this is about exposing the bullshit, catching her out on her pre records. I think some folk have got lost on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is a condensed version of what I was trying to say.
Couldn’t give a duck about their friendship, don’t know why people feel the need to drag it on to this thread.
Same here, that Greedy woman who stayed at her house hasn't gone and I've not seen her mentioned, however I've not read the last few pages because I was bored of the Hinch talk 😂

Skanky's hen do looks as dull as dishwater.

• Haha
Same here, that Greedy woman who stayed at her house hasn't gone and I've not seen her mentioned, however I've not read the last few pages because I was bored of the Hinch talk 😂

Skanky's hen do looks as dull as dishwater.
I think the most exciting thing that’s happened so far is the pickle costume (I would say the leggings however I’m actively trying to forget them although I fear it’s too late and I’m scarred for life!)! 🤦‍♀️ It’ll be interesting to see how she plays it with regards to alcohol. She’ll either be like ‘oh well as it’s a special occasion/my hen do I’ll make an exception’ or she’ll continue with the bollocks of saying she doesn’t drink at all and then have have a very strict no phone policy whilst they all get smashed, much like last night. 😳😆

Dont get me wrong I’m not advocating getting pissed mortal every night or drinking until you pass out but apart from it being the reason she filled the optics in Guantanamo Grey with squash (which we all know the real reason was because her teen/preteen sons have their rooms in that building without her) I don’t know why she persists in perpetuating this myth?! It doesn’t make her relatable, quite the opposite in fact, I mean who doesn’t look forward to a big old glass of wine after a terrible day at work and then the kids kicking off when you get home?! 🤷‍♀️😬

Perhaps she’s trying for Saint Stacey with her virtuous ways and no one’s had the heart to tell her she hasn’t a chance?! 🤭😆

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.