Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pickle on tour 🤢 nobody cares about the pickle thing, NO ONE. It’s like Gretchen in Mean Girls trying to make Fetch happen, IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

454A96E6-8549-4639-BE8C-AFB9DC39678B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I would travel across the Mediterranean bollock naked but unfortunately I’m poor. Woe is you stace xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will she put her bloody phone down and enjoy the actual hen do!!! Jesus Christ every 10 mins upload!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Who goes on their hen with grey ugly roots??!!....that hair shade is woeful on her anyways she never upkeeps it😖🙄

I cannot explain how much this woman fries me 🤮😖😖

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I wondered why shes not sorted her hair . Looks awful..is this a record she's not mentioned roess

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell even toddlers on holiday in Greece right now are only just gearing up for the mini disco, I know it’s a travel day but what a waste of a 4 night stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She just wants to be on Loose Women or in the tabloids chatting about how she's down to earth, unconventional, relatable, herself. By not wearing a sexy dress or blingy hen do attire. She loves being out of the box and different. Definitely came up with the pickle costume idea.
God she's just so hilarious. What a hoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She just wants to be on Loose Women or in the tabloids chatting about how she's down to earth, unconventional, relatable, herself. By not wearing a sexy dress or blingy hen do attire. She loves being out of the box and different. Definitely came up with the pickle costume idea.
God she's just so hilarious. What a hoot.
Yes they will talk about her tomorrow! They always do but jot about any of the others

Reactions: 7
Aparently she has her cousin's hen this weekend - but today is only Wednesday she easily could have gone for a day or two (if she was invited...)
She definitely wasn’t invited but I’m sure she’ll come up with some perfectly acceptable reason why she couldn’t attend, if she even acknowledges it at all!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.